Salguero - Neither Rosen Or Fitzpatrick Will Be The Dolphins Long Term Quarterback | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero - Neither Rosen Or Fitzpatrick Will Be The Dolphins Long Term Quarterback

What’s more ridiculous than us hoping Rosen could be a franchise QB, is Buffalo fans KNOWING Allen is. 10tds to 12ints and a 52% completion. I honestly don’t know what they see past him being big and... qb draws?

Probably serious upside. They’ve swung for the fences remains to be seen how it will end up.

But that’s a homerun swing. Same thing a team will be doing next year with Herbert. Swinging for the fences

I tend to agree with this and their actions say as much imo.

Then we look even more like idiots because most of these things, body language, taking too much time, etc.. were all well know. If any of this is true, which I have my doubts, then it looks like the front office and coaching staff have a disconnect (like Flores didn’t want Rosen) or our scouting dept needs to be purged ASAP.

Then we look even more like idiots because most of these things, body language, taking too much time, etc.. were all well know. If any of this is true, which I have my doubts, then it looks like the front office and coaching staff have a disconnect (like Flores didn’t want Rosen) or our scouting dept needs to be purged ASAP.

That kids probably tired of getting hit cause of o line play. I don’t think he has the same disposition of a Ryan tannehill. That stuff will piss anyone off and lead to bad habits over time.

That’s the only thing I can think about the body language. He might be showing “why do you have me behind this trash every snap?” body language

Unfortunately he died in zona behind that o line and went to hell in Miami

Not really. He hasn't stepped up. I can see why they might be writing him off already.

Wouldn’t you agree that he play well in the scrimmage and preseason game?? Flores is dug in on Fitz for some inexplicable reason. Maybe he just wants a vet to start, maybe this is a middle finger to Grier because he didn’t want Rosen in the first place. However Fitz has only out played Rosen in the eyes of those who were adamantly against the trade from the get go. Any of the objective reports or game film justifies a neck and neck competition clearly.

It’s crazy but this feels more like a political debate than a fan forum. How can anyone not route for Rosen to be the guy. He has the talent, was the 9th overall pick a yr ago and is only 22. Many experts had him as the most NFL ready. And sorry Armando but there is no way we traded for him if were ALL in on QB next yr no matter what. And if it’s the case this front office has bigger problems than we all thought

Maybe rosen had no idea what he was walking into o line wise when he was traded. Probably thought he upgraded. Couldn’t be worse right?

Wrong boss

That kids probably tired of getting hit cause of o line play. I don’t think he has the same disposition of a Ryan tannehill. That stuff will piss anyone off and lead to bad habits over time.

That’s the only thing I can think about the body language. He might be showing “why do you have me behind this trash every snap?” body language

Unfortunately he died in zona behind that o line and went to hell in Miami

Tom Brady had some of the worst body language and pouting in league history and Flores saw this every day. This discussion of body language makes zero sense. What is He supposed to be happy getting the **** getting kicked out of him?? Would Marino not be pissed???

Tom Brady had some of the worst body language and pouting in league history and Flores saw this every day. This discussion of body language makes zero sense. What is He supposed to be happy getting the **** getting kicked out of him?? Would Marino not be pissed???

I agree with you the body language stuff seems like a cop out.

Jay cutler started at qb for a decade with the worst body language a qb has ever had.

Wouldn’t you agree that he play well in the scrimmage and preseason game?? Flores is dug in on Fitz for some inexplicable reason. Maybe he just wants a vet to start, maybe this is a middle finger to Grier because he didn’t want Rosen in the first place. However Fitz has only out played Rosen in the eyes of those who were adamantly against the trade from the get go. Any of the objective reports or game film justifies a neck and neck competition clearly.
I didn't see the scrimmage, obviously, against Tampa but no I don't agree he played well against Atlanta. I hate the way he looks like he double clutches on throws like he doesn't trust what he is seeing. Now we are hearing reports about his body language. There were already concerns about his character before he was even drafted. The last thing I'd want from the supposed face of the franchise, which if the QB is any good, that's what the QB becomes, is for him to be moping around. I'm not encouraged.

Back
Top Bottom