Salivating for a RB1 Next Draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salivating for a RB1 Next Draft?

Here I am going to disagree with you...

I think this year's class is quite deep. It's just that many of the best prospects do not play on high ranked teams, so they are getting very short shrift in the press.
Lets hope so and lets hope that we actually draft the right RB if we even draft one at all.

Lets hope so and lets hope that we actually draft the right RB if we even draft one at all.
I'm sure that we'll draft one... maybe two if we can't sign a halfway decent FA (I still like Aaron Jones)

Isn't Kenyan Drake a FA again? I think they're playing it cheap and building up everything else until some college produces a superstar.

There are great options at RB in this draft for us that won’t cost a premium pick.

I am much more concerned with creating more holes for RBs and giving Tua more protection.

OL = running game.

I want to add a talented RB to this team.

Just not with a 1st round pick.

Or an early 2nd for that matter.

Kenneth Gainwell in third round would be a nice addition. Kylie Hill in the fourth as well.

Chuba Hubbard losing some of the momentum he had at the end of last year? He seems like he’s fallen from mention in the top group.

I’d be excited about getting Najee Harris or Travis Etienne with our 2B. At that point in the draft your looking at 3rd or 4th best prospect at each position, best case, so if you pull one of those two guys I’m ok with it.

I’m looking to add one OL, one WR, one front 7 defender and one Safety before a RB but if the needs don’t line up and you think the RB is worth it, you do it.

Miss State’s Kylie seems like a good add from the 4th round on.

6/7th rounders with potential I like are Pooka Williams (Kansas) and Javan Hawkins (Louisville).

I will add, I really liked Jaguars rookie James Robinson last year. He would’ve added another gear to our team this year.

Back
Top Bottom