Salt Lake City, Utah | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salt Lake City, Utah

MichaelBusiness

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a buddy that his a huge fin fan and he recently moved to Salt Lake City, Utah from Miami, Florida.

Is there any bars, Dolphin hang outs or any hardcore Dolphin fans in the area? Let me know!

Mike[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Go find some of the missing John Beck fans that used to liter this board. They will know. Or just walk around town and look for someone wearing a Beck jersey. They will know where some former phins fans are that might know where a phins bar can be found.

There are few if any phins fans here in SLC... We are deep in Broncos country. There are alot of Broncos fans (obviously) as well as Steelers, Cowboys, & whoever might be flavor of the month.

For the record WV, Beck was forgotten here about 13 seconds after the field after his last game. You are more likely to find Steve Young Niner jerseys being worn than John Beck jerseys. FWIW; the current BYU QB (Max Hall) should have the same stellar career that Beck is.

There are few if any phins fans here in SLC... We are deep in Broncos country. There are alot of Broncos fans (obviously) as well as Steelers, Cowboys, & whoever might be flavor of the month.

For the record WV, Beck was forgotten here about 13 seconds after the field after his last game. You are more likely to find Steve Young Niner jerseys being worn than John Beck jerseys. FWIW; the current BYU QB (Max Hall) should have the same stellar career that Beck is.

Max Hall is tough. And Im glad to hear there arent many Beck jerseys being worn in those parts.

I'm about an hour south of Salt Lake and yeah, as far as I know, I'm the only Dolphins fan in the area. I know there aren't any decent bars or at all here in Provo (as to be expected with BYU). As for Salt Lake, I would imagine there are some decent bars, but I highly doubt there is anything related to the dolphins here.

I'm also in the center of the old supporters for "John Beck instant HOF." Havn't seen a Beck jersey in over a year :)

I'm from SLC...

You are not gonna find any Dolphin bars here, but he should be able to watch the game at several bars. We used to go to Green St. in Trolley Sq. but we got way tired of the service there. They do have a excelent bloody mary to get things rockin for the early games. We've had Sunday ticket for bout 4 yrs now and have never looked back!

By the way, I've never, ever seen a John Beck jersey in SLC! That's really a pretty silly suggestion since SLC is the home of the UTE's... FYI. SLC is the liberal capital of Utah,
Provo ie: BYU territory would be the opposite. And i am not kidding they are like different worlds only 30 miles appart.

WV; I'll be honest... Beck was the best QB to come out of BYU since Ty Detmer. Though, Some would state a case for current U Washington Head coach Steve Sarkisian.

Snickers & Slappa.... shoot me a PM... Its good to know there are other Phins fans along the Wasatch front.... Utes rule.

Back
Top Bottom