Sam and Zach are Pro Bowlers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam and Zach are Pro Bowlers

about the only one i can truly say.........

doesn't belong on that list, is kearse from tennesee. i don't think he has done that great this year. the last titan game i watched the announcers were commenting on what an off year he was having!:rolleyes:

Kearse only made it because of the fan vote, Taylor has been better this season. Taylor always does something, although he is always double-teamed.:yell: I was surprised to see Sam made it, this has been his worst season so far.

how bout this

One oddity was the selection of three members of the Carolina Panthers, who are 1-14 on the season and go into the final week seeking to avoid becoming the first team ever to lose 15 consecutive games in a single season. The Panthers selected are kick returner Steve Smith, punter Todd Sauerbrun and tight end Wesley Walls. :confused:

in the nfc....................

One oddity was the selection of three members of the Carolina Panthers, who are 1-14 on the season and go into the final week seeking to avoid becoming the first team ever to lose 15 consecutive games in a single season. The Panthers selected are kick returner Steve Smith, punter Todd Sauerbrun and tight end Wesley Walls.

you have to pick somebody to make a full roster. there aren't that many good players there!:D

ice......................

did you read my earlier post! they have to fill the roster with somebody! :D

Where are all those crack addicts that were proudly proclaiming that Jay Fiedler was going to the Pro Bowl? C'mon, you know who you are.

Originally posted by FinsOnTop
Where are all those crack addicts that were proudly proclaiming that Jay Fiedler was going to the Pro Bowl? C'mon, you know who you are.
if Jay played a great game ag. NE and a OK game ag. SF he may have gotten in there. The last 3 weeks killed is chances and enhanced Brady's and Kodell's.

Jay was never going to the pro bowl. Brian Griese and Peytom Manning both didn't go and they have been better.

none of the 3 went since they all threw too many INTs

i don't think i would..............

include manning on that pro bowl list. he's one of the reasons for the colts poor showing this year. i think he even has more INT's than fiedler, doesn't he?:confused:

Manning has more INT, but more TDs as well. Manning is really not the reason as much as EJ's absense is the reason Manning struggled for the most part. Manning this year knows what Dan went thru most of his career playing for a team w/no D and not much of a running game.

Back
Top Bottom