Sam Bradford has amazing pro day | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Bradford has amazing pro day

His arm looked strong on throws. I would think if you can throw 50 passes it must be pretty durable. He is going #1 unless the Rams are idiots.

We dont know the shoulders "ok".

Did they do the "my team has no O-line" drill where 250-300lbs D-lineman hit him?

All it takes is one hit and he's done...I really hope the Rams let him sit for a season and not throw him in there in September....For his sake.

According to Gil Brandt he threw over 100 passes and the velocity on the last throw was the same velocity as the first throw, and all of them had really good velocity. Plus James Andrews was there telling everyone that his shoulder is fine and he's got a "clean bill of health".

So yeah, for all intents and purposes, his shoulder is fine.

What a shock ...says gator fan....He will be fine

Are you people kidding me? Youre dogging me for putting down Stafford when in the same paragraph I compared him 1:1 to Grossman (a Gator! who was the QB when I actually went there)?? Come on people. Unlike most people on here, I can subject myself to a little objectivity. I'm not a huge Stafford fan. I think he has a great arm and looks like a good NFL QB but he reminds me too much of Grossman. Don't get me wrong, anyone in the right system can do well. Grossman had some god-awful WRs when he was starting. All I'm saying is I like Bradford more. While his arm isn't as good, if he can stay healthy, I think he can be a much more superior QB. He's soooo much smarter as a QB and a lot more accurate.

Are you people kidding me? Youre dogging me for putting down Stafford when in the same paragraph I compared him 1:1 to Grossman (a Gator! who was the QB when I actually went there)?? Come on people. Unlike most people on here, I can subject myself to a little objectivity. I'm not a huge Stafford fan. I think he has a great arm and looks like a good NFL QB but he reminds me too much of Grossman. Don't get me wrong, anyone in the right system can do well. Grossman had some god-awful WRs when he was starting. All I'm saying is I like Bradford more. While his arm isn't as good, if he can stay healthy, I think he can be a much more superior QB. He's soooo much smarter as a QB and a lot more accurate.

You called him and I quote you "a moron"...so that wasn't all you were saying and it sounded like a gator fan comment rather than a football fan comment

You called him and I quote you "a moron"...so that wasn't all you were saying and it sounded like a gator fan comment rather than a football fan comment

Give me a break. He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Why don't you even acknowledge the fact that I compared him directly to Grossman in "not having much going on upstairs"? How is that being a Gator homer? While I'm a huge Gator fan, I can be somewhat subjective. Helps that I grew up a Miami fan and went to FSU for grad school, hahaha...talk about being exposed to the trifecta.

Back
Top Bottom