Sam Madison will be coaching in the Super Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Madison will be coaching in the Super Bowl

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score

Holy crap, I had no idea he was coaching in the NFL, much less the Chiefs. Last I saw him he did local HS coaching here in South Florida and a lot of Dolphins media.

Rooting for Chiefs even more now. Get that second ring Sam!

Madison, Surtain, Buckley, Marion, Walker...that was one damn good DB unit. I remember it well.

Some years where we had great defenses, but they seemed to fade near the end of the season. Not sure if it was the defense though because we didn't have a very good offense for many years.

The Madison/Surtain tandem was my favorite CB tandem. I just tuned 40 so I am too young to remember the Dick Anderson/Jake Scott safety tandem that anchored our DB's in the 70's. I've only had the pleasure of watching them on highlight videos and on old games on a certain streaming site (not sure if I can say it on here).

Madison was fantastic.

The Madison/Surtain tandem was my favorite CB tandem. I just tuned 40 so I am too young to remember the Dick Anderson/Jake Scott safety tandem that anchored our DB's in the 70's. I've only had the pleasure of watching them on highlight videos and on old games on a certain streaming site (not sure if I can say it on here).

Madison was fantastic.
They were great at JJs preferred "bump and run" style.

Rarely do you see two guys on one team that excell with that.

It only works if you can get some pressure on the QB though.

he does. He beat the 18-0 Pats

He also at the end of the game, when he was being interviewed, he looked at the cameras and said "Your welcome Miami"

Even while on the Giants, still thinking of Miami, and I'm sure inside very hapoy there was still only one team finishing a season unbeaten and untied.

Madison was fantastic.

Madison was really good.

Surtain was absolutely better.

Back
Top Bottom