Sam Young Cut | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Young Cut

Lol why did it take an injury to tunsil to see how bad this guy is? Surely it showed up in practice?

It showed up every time he set foot on a field.

I had a big problem with him being on the roster to begin with but was hoping Tunsil/James would make it irrelevant by not getting hurt.

Before the season started, I would've pegged Sam Young as the worst player on our roster.

Wow I know he blew chunks last wk but he was pretty good last yr when James went down. I felt the line didn't even miss him

Young filled in admirably at RT the last 2 seasons when called upon, but was awful at LT yes. Basically after this week of practice the decision was to go with Sterup as main back up and cost cuts with Young. Will likely pick up another back up this week

Lol why did it take an injury to tunsil to see how bad this guy is? Surely it showed up in practice?
That’s exactly what I’ve been wondering since Gase took over. Do they even practice the stuff they run on Sundays? And if so, why didn’t anyone notice during those practices that some things just don’t work?

If I never see Sam Young again it would be too soon. Eric Smith is a better OT than Young is. I don't know why he is not on the roster.
Because he's not on our team. In NE practice squad last I heard

Back
Top Bottom