Sam Young Cut | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Young Cut

Dude was not a world beater but was serviceable last year at RT. He was terrible last week but a lot of that goes on Gase as well. He knew what he had in Young and left him outside on a island to get turned into a turnstile. Gase needed to have the RB chip or put a TE to that side. Young can only be at fault for so much, a lot of that is coaching and play calling as well.

I may be wrong here because I didn’t rewatch the game (why would I want to?) but I thought I saw a lot of help shifted to the left side, TEs and even Juwann lined up left to help stop the bleeding.

Edit: I just watched AnthonySaba’s breakdown of Drake’s big play and he was chipping for Young on the play.

Last edited:
He's trash but the fault lies with the coach and GM. Why have we drafted first round busts like Parker, no shows like Harris, and only signed aging injury prone dinosaurs to the line? Or stuck with injury prone 1st round busts like pouncey?

They refused to fix the depth issue. It just cost us last week and arguably the Pats game but to me that was the LB corp getting exposed by superior coaching. Alonso got wrecked.

Gase continues to weed out. It's his only option at this time. Pluck one bad and replace them. You can't have wholesale changes going into game 6. That was for the off season.
I don't believe the offseason plan involved just this offseason. It was the beginning of the plan. A plan that has Gase here in 2019.

Back
Top Bottom