Same Old Dolphins! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Same Old Dolphins!

Hey...it’s great he cross trained... he’s great he was with the Patriots...even though The Belichek coaching tree hasn’t done well.

But you normally start assessing Head coaching material at the coordinator level(something he never officially held the title too), or head coach at a lower level.

Rizzi was more Ready!

My point stands. I dont think you know as much as you think you know.

If you want to waste energy being negative about things you cant control and dont fully know the details on, go ahead. But don’t expect everyone to hop on board a negativity train so soon.

More laughingstock comments. 7-9 doesn’t get you it though. Cleveland going 4-44 in three years does. Miami isn’t that bad and hasn’t ever been.
Stop comparing Miami to Cleveland. Seems like that’s all Miami fans have nowadays, “at least we’re not Cleveland”. Wow how expectations with this franchise have dipped considerably.

Like I said in a previous post, Grier was deciding between Richards and Flores and he decided to hire Flores because he is timid in nature like he is and was intimidated by Richards presence to eventually over throw his power. If he hired Richards he puts himself at risk of being fired, because when the pan gets hot, Ross will fire Grier before Richards, but if Ross has two lame ducks in front of him, one has a better chance at being retained

Like I said in a previous post, Grier was deciding between Richards and Flores and he decided to hire Flores because he is timid in nature like he is and was intimidated by Richards presence to eventually over throw his power. If he hired Richards he puts himself at risk of being fired, because when the pan gets hot, Ross will fire Grier before Richards, but if Ross has two lame ducks in front of him, one has a better chance at being retained
A lot of speculation and BS in that thought.

Again... worst Patriot run defense since 1973...improved?

You guys keep bringing up that irrelevant **** its annoying af, first off look at the players they have, the worst defensive players this franchise has ever had, and second I'm so sick of seeing people taking one negative from a person and running with it and stretching it when it's debatable in the first place whether it's that person's fault or not. And not mentioning what good the person has done. No one knows why Flores is so well respected, we just know he is well respected, we have not seen anything he does behind the scenes and I myself see this as the wrong hire, Richards was our guy and we blew it, and Flores may very well be our tank commander but it still does not mean that he couldn't amount to a good coach

why exactly did we interview Dowell Loggains? This has to be the worst year for coaching searches in NFL history.
There are guys that should be getting looks at all levels and we have guys like this getting interviews, Matt Burke deserved an interview just as much as this guy.

My point stands. I dont think you know as much as you think you know.

If you want to waste energy being negative about things you cant control and dont fully know the details on, go ahead. But don’t expect everyone to hop on board a negativity train so soon.

I know he has one year calling a defense, and it was nothing to brag about...or get a linebacker coach a head coaching job...you want to drink the kool aid go for it!

Truth is...this team was undesirable for the better coaches to come too... and that’s sad!

I know he has one year calling a defense, and it was nothing to brag about...or get a linebacker coach a head coaching job...you want to drink the kool aid go for it!

Truth is...this team was undesirable for the better coaches to come too... and that’s sad!
Besides Arians who I didn't want what better coach went elsewhere?

Besides Arians who I didn't want what better coach went elsewhere?

Arians is better...McCarthy is still out there...Richards is still out there...

But apparently... Munchak and Fangio also didn’t want the gig...as apparently none of latter did.

So we were left with Rizzi and a guy not ready...

I hope it works out!

Back
Top Bottom