Same Old Dolphins! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Same Old Dolphins!

why exactly did we interview Dowell Loggains? This has to be the worst year for coaching searches in NFL history.
There are guys that should be getting looks at all levels and we have guys like this getting interviews, Matt Burke deserved an interview just as much as this guy.

I have no idea why we would interview him after such an abhorrent season.

It would have been best for Ross to clean house. I mean a fresh start with new minds in the building. Grier looking like he is focused on hiring one of his old buddies to be head coach isn't going to change most fans perception of the team.

I have no idea why we would interview him after such an abhorrent season.
Loggains didn't even call plays he just held the clipboard and brought Gase's coffee and gatorade to the bench for him. Not sure why Loggains was interviewed.

Nothing has changed!

Grier should have been blown out!

He has been part of the problem here...and retaining him continues the Dolphin recent history of bad moves.

His pick of an extremely green candidate with nothing extraordinary to point too on his resume reeks of nepotism...and frankly just another Dolphin misstep!
A longtime Dolphin staff member...favoring somebody they know over more qualified...more accomplished candidates!

I honestly think this owner and organization is simply....”The gang that can’t shoot straight”....hopeless!

This move does not give me hope at all!

This should have been a complete new start...but of course...in true Dolphin fashion...they keep one guy whose been here forever as part of a failed system...give him all the power... and continue the course of failure!

We have truly taken the Cleveland Browns old position as laughingstock of the NFL...they have learned and are getting it right!
I am not very popular on this site. Because everything I have said negatively have been proven to be right. I HOPE I am wrong, but if they hire Flores it will be the worst move in Dolphin history with the exception of Cam Cameron. Flores should not be the HC of the Miami Dolphins. if I ever have the displeasure of meeting Stephen Ross, I would ask him one question. What did the Dolphin organization do to you that makes you dislike it so much? Why do you continue to take this franchise to so many new depths?

And that’s exactly why I like Flores. That Pats defense get more done with less talent than any D in the NFL.
Its ok because he will come back with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING besides that the they were ranked 22nd in the total defense. Lets breakdown the defense further:

Points (per game)- 7th
Points - 7th
Passer rating - 85 ( dont know the ranking)
Rushing yard ( per game) - 11th
Rushing yards- 11th
Rushing yards per attempt- 31 -------> brutal
Turnovers - 5th
Interceptions- 3
Fumbles 12
Sacks -15
Passing yards - 22nd

Stop comparing Miami to Cleveland. Seems like that’s all Miami fans have nowadays, “at least we’re not Cleveland”. Wow how expectations with this franchise have dipped considerably.

People are saying Miami IS Cleveland now and that isn’t even remotely true. All this negative talk on this site for years when Miami is a .500 team, imagine had the team actually been the Browns the last decade. This site wouldn’t exist anymore.

I live in Tampa. The team here is actually worse than the Dolphins.

But it's pretty damn discouraging to watch as they try to WIN by hiring the best coach available, while we continue to... to... I don't even know any more.

I am not very popular on this site. Because everything I have said negatively have been proven to be right. I HOPE I am wrong, but if they hire Flores it will be the worst move in Dolphin history with the exception of Cam Cameron. Flores should not be the HC of the Miami Dolphins. if I ever have the displeasure of meeting Stephen Ross, I would ask him one question. What did the Dolphin organization do to you that makes you dislike it so much? Why do you continue to take this franchise to so many new depths?
I agree 100% and I believe Ross is having his hand forced by external factors.

When it is all over with I will post it. It will most likely be my last post on this site, by MY choice.

Back
Top Bottom