Same Old Finheaven | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Same Old Finheaven

it was not a great example at all, considering there were 2 defenders- a safety coming over the top to help on a run after catch. You said there were multiple Tds he missed. Im not seeing that. You also ignore his 50 yard pass in the same game that grant dropped which would have actually been a td.
Safety over the top? Honey Badger was trailing by 5 yards, he was way late. Grant was wide open for a TD and Tua wasnt able to throw it even when stepping into it. All that happened here was I said it happened and you asked for an example and I provided it and now you are upset. I never said Tua sucks or bail on Tua.. Im totally in his corner but that doesnt mean Im unable to have concerns.
Who cares if all 11 defenders were trying to cover him if he was wide open? It's a play that has to be made to win a game like that.

Safety over the top? Honey Badger was trailing by 5 yards, he was way late. Grant was wide open for a TD and Tua wasnt able to throw it even when stepping into it. All that happened here was I said it happened and you asked for an example and I provided it and now you are upset. I never said Tua sucks or bail on Tua.. Im totally in his corner but that doesnt mean Im unable to have concerns.
Who cares if all 11 defenders were trying to cover him if he was wide open? It's a play that has to be made to win a game like that.
Im not upset at all. I just think you don’t really know what you were looking at. Again, in the same game grant dropped a 50 yard pass which was in stride and would have been an actual td. somehow you think tua cant throw downfield. Its just laughable.

Im not upset at all. I just think you don’t really know what you were looking at. Again, in the same game grant dropped a 50 yard pass which was in stride and would have been an actual td. somehow you think tua cant throw downfield. Its just laughable.
Ive said all along that Ive seen the arm strength in his college highlight videos but Ive also seen multiple occasions where the arm strength wasnt there this season. You are trying to make a connection that just simply isnt there I assume just to be combative because surely the comprehension level isnt that low. Its just laughable
But I digress, I think the arm strength was spotty because I dont think he was 100% all year but that said can you link the 50 yard pass that he threw on stride that Grant dropped? Im sure it happened but I cant find it and I dont want to watch the entire game.

Ive said all along that Ive seen the arm strength in his college highlight videos but Ive also seen multiple occasions where the arm strength wasnt there this season. You are trying to make a connection that just simply isnt there I assume just to be combative because surely the comprehension level isnt that low. Its just laughable
But I digress, I think the arm strength was spotty because I dont think he was 100% all year but that said can you link the 50 yard pass that he threw on stride that Grant dropped? Im sure it happened but I cant find it and I dont want to watch the entire game.
You watched the whole game and missed the most replayed throw from it? Thats BS. It was literally splashed across this site 100x.

You watched the whole game and missed the most replayed throw from it? Thats BS. It was literally splashed across this site 100x.
I just came to this site yesterday. You asked me to provide a link, which I did so it seems fair to ask the same of you.

I just came to this site yesterday. You asked me to provide a link, which I did so it seems fair to ask the same of you.
The difference is that if you actually watched the game you know the pass i am talking about. Everyone does.
Lots of ppl seem to have just signed up to badmouth tua. Its quite interesting.

The difference is that if you actually watched the game you know the pass i am talking about. Everyone does.
Lots of ppl seem to have just signed up to badmouth tua. Its quite interesting.
So in other words you cant produce it even though you needed me to in order to "support my claims". Got it

So in other words you cant produce it even though you needed me to in order to "support my claims". Got it
Lets recap - YOU claimed you watched the entire game and saw Tua miss multiple TD passes because of a weak arm. Yet you now pretend to need a link to see one of the most replayed throws of Tuas season that happened in that same game.

You are full of BS and just another new sock puppet account that signed up recently to bash the qb. Its bizarre.

Back
Top Bottom