Same Old Finheaven | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Same Old Finheaven

I’m just upset that Miami didn’t play better. Every single time in this spot Miami always fall flat on their face in embarrassing fashion.
It’s like dolphins and the hurricanes are clones. With the drops and olines and the embarrassments.

It’s like dolphins and the hurricanes are clones. With the drops and olines and the embarrassments.

Think about this

The Fins lost 11 games last year and only 6 this year

I am a canes fan too

They went from 7 loss's to 3

I am super disappointed how both teams ended the season but overall happy with the improvements year over year

Not writing off Tua, way too early for that but if you're not concerned with the inability to get the ball downfield then all the power to you. He missed 2 touchdowns against the Chiefs simply because he did not have the arm to lead a receiver 30 yards down field. And basically since then he hasn't even attempted it. Sure some of that is personnel/play call related but young guys do take shots.
I mean I feel like the throw to Parker today should illustrate that his arm isn’t the problem. He rarely has the time needed to throw deep. He also put at least 2 deep balls on a dime to Grant that would have been TDs that were dropped. Our personnel limited the play calling the last few weeks for sure.

Good grief. This is why you don't start a thread after a demoralizing loss. The posts get like 12 you olds smarting off to their little brother out of spite. Make sure you have the proper amount of punctuation and paragraph size 🤓
Paragraphs are required by the time you're 12 years old.

Not writing off Tua, way too early for that but if you're not concerned with the inability to get the ball downfield then all the power to you. He missed 2 touchdowns against the Chiefs simply because he did not have the arm to lead a receiver 30 yards down field. And basically since then he hasn't even attempted it. Sure some of that is personnel/play call related but young guys do take shots.
Why can I go on Youtube and see clip after clip of Tua throwing deep at Alabama?

I don’t post much because lately when I do and most other people do they get gangbanged by a load of negativity on this site. I don’t stop reading posts on this forum because this forum has some of the best insight and I appreciate the people who contribute to that.

I know this won’t stop the I hate Tua threads but I want to say the same thing was done to Ryan Tannehill and look where he is now. Probably looking back laughing at us. Actually, he’s too classy for that, but given the right weapons and online a quarterback can prosper, and if not they can sink.

Tua has done some good things with very little to work with and let me remind you of some of it without our 3 first-string running backs, wide receivers, and our first-string tight end. Also, everything time tries to get a good thing going our drive is killed by a drop or a hold by the online. I would like somebody to go back and count up how many were killed by one or the other. It’s a lot. Wish I could but I don’t have the time. My wife would not allow it.😁

All I’m saying is this kid is a rookie and he has to learn from his mistakes and Chan Gailey does not seem to let him do that by constant screens and short passes and don’t say it’s Tua checking down because a lot of those are designed. Also, the whole Fitz magic is better because he gets it downfield and creates plays is not a competent argument because all though he can he’s also good for two to three ints a game. Which can easily override anything good he does. 10 other teams that dumped him aren’t wrong.

The problem with our wide receivers is they don’t catch with their hands. I’ve always been told to not catch it in your chest and our receivers constantly do that. Can’t remember the game but the long bomb to Grant he should have tried to high point and contest for the ball and instead he tried to let it fall into his chest. Instead, it went through his arms hit his leg bounced off, and was intercepted. This has been a common thing on a lot of the drops and a couple of Tuas ints. The receivers are not helping.

Sorry just had to vent and I don’t even think I laid all of it out there of what is wrong with the offense. I have slight doubts about Tua but I’ve seen more upside. And the defense was playing well against the Bills but can only do it for so long without the support of an offense that can support drive.
I know I deserve it. Let the ripping begin.😀 and here’s looking forward to next year. Fins up.!!!
Tannehill is classy? Wasn’t he the one who said to one of our players “hope you enjoy your practice squad pay check?”
Or something in those lines...

That was Alabama open not nfl open
You throw the ball to a receivers hands in stride, it literally doesn't matter what is around or in front of it so long as it doesn't touch anything. The ball needs to hit the hands 50 yards downfield in stride....period. There could have been zombies and leprechauns with effing rainbows coming out of their arises....the ball left Tua's hand and nailed the WR perfectly 50 yards away to win a national championship in OT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentlemen knock off the personal attacks please

it's been a tough day but lets not go after other posters

Back
Top Bottom