Same old Jets.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Same old Jets....

jets v fins with marino, those were some great games..

a lot of heart ache on both sides...

al toon and wesley walker vs the marx brothers

i pretty much hate the dolphins, but since we've pretty much owned you guys for like almost 10 years now my hared is slowly being replaced with pity. but i still will show no mercy when it comes time for our bi-annual beatdown of the fish.

My experience is that Bills fans are the most insightful, intelligent, well spoken and courtious of any board I've been to.

Jets fans get to say fu#k on their board, like f this and f that. That has to be a viable option because thing have to be taken to the lowest common denominator or their attention waivers.

SABA-TOOTH said:
jets v fins with marino, those were some great games..

a lot of heart ache on both sides...

al toon and wesley walker vs the marx brothers

You are correct, it's amazing how many great games we played and how both sides lost alot of heartbreakers. It's what help make this one of the best rivalries in the NFL.

Grobian said:

Jets fans get to say fu#k on their board, like f this and f that. That has to be a viable option because thing have to be taken to the lowest common denominator or their attention waivers.

thats what i like about 'em, they aren't polittically correct and don't take sh*t from no1. unlike a lot of people on some of these boards who need to grow some balls and stick up for themselves.

Grobian said:
.My experience is that Bills fans are the most insightful, intelligent, well spoken and courtious of any board I've been to.

what boards do you go to? i've heard a teacher speak less sh*t then a bills fan, they are dillusional so they resort to swearing and pathetic insults.

dol_fan_81 said:
thats what i like about 'em, they aren't polittically correct and don't take sh*t from no1. unlike a lot of people on some of these boards who need to grow some balls and stick up for themselves.

what boards do you go to? i've heard a teacher speak less sh*t then a bills fan, they are dillusional so they resort to swearing and pathetic insults.

A teacher? Speak Less sh#t?
What kind of sense does that make?
It must be some sort of British school boy saying.

You show your right on the same level as the worst of any "dillussional" Bills fan, at least objectively, dealing in absolutes as you do, since you feel it nessessary to tar every Bills fan with the same brush.

Likely you've run into a number of the more childish ones, which are an embarassment too any board and for whatever reason, choose not to make that distinction. Which is a a bit surprising since you seem such a grown up fellow for 15.

Originally I was having a little fun with you anyway, ...sport, so don't get your knickers in knot.

Grobian said:
[/color]

A teacher? Speak Less sh#t?
What kind of sense does that make?
It must be some sort of British school boy saying.

You show your right on the same level as the worst of any "dillussional" Bills fan, at least objectively, dealing in absolutes as you do, since you feel it nessessary to tar every Bills fan with the same brush.

Likely you've run into a number of the more childish ones, which are an embarassment too any board and for whatever reason, choose not to make that distinction. Which is a a bit surprising since you seem such a grown up fellow for 15.

Originally I was having a little fun with you anyway, ...sport, so don't get your knickers in knot.

if by that last bit you think i'm getting mad, don't. i don't get mad, often.
and still being in school (for only 2 more weeks now) you should expect me to say stupid things. i'm sorry i haven't skipped 7 years of my life so i can talk as you like. as for the thought of me running into the more childish bills fans, i see the same crap on nearly all of the boards they are on.

Well df81, perhaps you can find it in your heart to forgive Blls fans for their grobian behavior. ( the less obnoxious ones anyway). All they have in Buffalo is the Bills.

It's an old industrial town that's seen better days and too much snow. Many Buffalonians are indistinguishable from those fu*king ice loving Canadian bast*rds. Thats how far north they are.

So you can see why they would be a bit testy, trapped between two worlds as they are.

I personally like the team because their such hopeless, hard a*s, blue collar, polyfogging fanatics.

well, you are entitled to your opinion.............

and the thing is you get people like Justa who lives in miami, and yet is a bad tempered goat fan. it must be something to do with the culture of the fans, not just the place they live

Back
Top Bottom