Same old Jets.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Same old Jets....

dol_fan_81

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
while searching round the 'Gang Green' website (as advertised on the front page of this one) i found some pretty good forums....

the one i want to talk about is the most hated players, now i know they dont like us, likewise we dont like them. But what i saw was pretty darn pathetic, they came out with players like Domanick Davis, and Michael Vick.... even ricky williams was in there.... it dosent even take a jets fan to realise that ricky is long gone and they should be the ones who like him! it was because of him that they beat us twice this year..
then they started arguing over each other saying things like 'why do you hate him? he's awesome!' (refurring to players like willis mcgahee or whatever his name is) and then they put people like Dan on their most hated.....

WTF?

i know its jealousy!!!

dol_fan_81 said:
while searching round the 'Gang Green' website (as advertised on the front page of this one) i found some pretty good forums....

the one i want to talk about is the most hated players, now i know they dont like us, likewise we dont like them. But what i saw was pretty darn pathetic, they came out with players like Domanick Davis, and Michael Vick.... even ricky williams was in there.... it dosent even take a jets fan to realise that ricky is long gone and they should be the ones who like him! it was because of him that they beat us twice this year..
then they started arguing over each other saying things like 'why do you hate him? he's awesome!' (refurring to players like willis mcgahee or whatever his name is) and then they put people like Dan on their most hated.....

WTF?

i know its jealousy!!!

Wrong websites... try JI/JN.

Not sure what there is to be jealous about, unless it is that horrible season and #2 pick. :)

BZ

dol_fan_81 said:

WTF?

i know its jealousy!!!

What do we have to be jealous of exactly? Neither one of us has won a SB in over 30 years but in the last decade we have been better than the dolphins and last I checked you guys haven't even made the playoffs since 2001- what are we jealous of? that you have the #2 pick? I don't miss those days. I just don't get the point here.

If you are making fun of Jet fans b/c you guys stink and we still don't like you then what about all the years we stunk and you guys were good and your fans were still obsessed w/ beating us?

;) thank you for finally giving me a response jets fans

dol_fan_81 said:

WTF?

i know its jealousy!!!

Its the same reason why many phins fan hate brady

i love Jets Fans... No kidding i love them, they make my life so much better. Sometimes, with their comments and complaints they make me laf so much, i piss myself. and although i am a true fin fan, i have a friend who is a jets fan. I dont really know any NE fans. Buffalo fans just lose their temper (which makes you feel sorry for them), and they try and attack you by throwing puches, scratching and Biting.... the only thing you can do is say: 'aawww! isn't that sweet? that little F***er is trying to kill me, aww!' so i guess i love Jets fans!
:cuddle: come here jets fans, give me a hug!

PS: i swear to drunk i'm not god.

I like the part about liberal freedom hating... thats an oxymoron.

Shows everyone how stupid Jets fans are, but Bills fans are still worse

dol_fan_81 said:
i love Jets Fans... No kidding i love them, they make my life so much better. Sometimes, with their comments and complaints they make me laf so much, i piss myself. and although i am a true fin fan, i have a friend who is a jets fan. I dont really know any NE fans. Buffalo fans just lose their temper (which makes you feel sorry for them), and they try and attack you by throwing puches, scratching and Biting.... the only thing you can do is say: 'aawww! isn't that sweet? that little F***er is trying to kill me, aww!' so i guess i love Jets fans!
:cuddle: come here jets fans, give me a hug!

PS: i swear to drunk i'm not god.

I am glad you love us. :)

Although, if you are looking for rabid fans who post attacks, beat up people for no reason and are general jerks, careful where you throw your stones in your glass house.

The truth is, since millions of people follow the NFL and are considered "fans" there are going to be all types, good and bad.

Generalizing over a million people is a good way to prove how little you know about them all.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
I am glad you love us. :)

Although, if you are looking for rabid fans who post attacks, beat up people for no reason and are general jerks, careful where you throw your stones in your glass house.

The truth is, since millions of people follow the NFL and are considered "fans" there are going to be all types, good and bad.

Generalizing over a million people is a good way to prove how little you know about them all.

BZ

i am refurring to ones i have met, talked to and know, i know there might be one or 2 sane bills fans somewhere out there (maybe, you never know) and i know there are some bad fish fans. but what i posted earlier was the impression i have got from the average billsfan

looks like this forums going nowhere, how do i close this thing?

Back
Top Bottom