Same situation hopefully same results! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Same situation hopefully same results!

ASUFinFan

I gotta stop her from doing that
Reaction score
im a stl cardinals fan and in the offseason everyone buried them with that same bs that they would finish third and had ? marks all over - at starting pitching and the bullpen. that they couldnt keep up with the cubs and astros. well let me tell you ... the cards have the best record in baseball and as of tonite jus won # 73. They are 11.5 games ahead of the cubs and 18 ahead of the astros. Same situation with the fins. we got alot of ? marks but who says we cant get them answered and surprise alot of people! Underdogs can easily surprise people but unfortunately for the fins our logo on our helmet wont allow other teams to take us for granted. Every team has their ? marks in the offseason and when we get ours answered and I believe we will be jus fine.

ASUFinFan said:
im a stl cardinals fan and in the offseason everyone buried them with that same bs that they would finish third and had ? marks all over - at starting pitching and the bullpen. that they couldnt keep up with the cubs and astros. well let me tell you ... the cards have the best record in baseball and as of tonite jus won # 73. They are 11.5 games ahead of the cubs and 18 ahead of the astros. Same situation with the fins. we got alot of ? marks but who says we cant get them answered and surprise alot of people! Underdogs can easily surprise people but unfortunately for the fins our logo on our helmet wont allow other teams to take us for granted. Every team has their ? marks in the offseason and when we get ours answered and I believe we will be jus fine.
I agree it all depends on are question marks. Which as it stands right now is all on offensive side of the ball.

The bottom half of the league is full of teams that had question marks also.

Back
Top Bottom