San Antonio Bills? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Antonio Bills?

I live in Austin and I don't see it. The area doesn't have an appetite for a team and UT didn't want to allow an Arena football team. Given the massive tax dollars and multitude of other distractions in the area.. it's probably one of the worst places (of the major metropolitan areas..obviously bumf*ck idaho doesn't count) to try to use as leverage. However, the reporting on this seems to be incredibly suspect. No source and all the stories on it are coming from the same reporter just being re-reported by different places. However, any possible relocation is a very popular topic so the media is happy to run with it.

Oh I'd love this so much. Nothing like taking the only meaningful team out of that hellhole of a city and moving it to the absolute opposite place in the country. I hope the bills move to San Antonio and promptly win a Superbowl on a last second field goal. So many folding tables would lose their life but it'd be worth it.

I wonder if this would trigger a realignment? If so, I might be okay with it.

Toronto makes more sense than a move to Texas. It would be a terrible choice on the Bills part to move out of the North East.
As fan spread currently stands, yes.

But I can guarantee you San Antonio is absolutely STARVING for an NFL team. There'd be zero issue with ticket and merch sales...team name change would probably help though lol.

Then again I'm biased...the chance to see the Dolphins at least once a year locally strikes really well with me haha.

All that said...this is just maneuvering from the team trying to get the 'people' to pay for the building. San Antonio often gets used as leverage.

It's funny 1 day Pegula says the Bill's are looking as a 3rd team in Texas then proposes a $1.1 billion proposal to NY that the tax payers have to flip.
Jesus therea nothing wrong with the Ralph.Leave it alone.

I wonder if this would trigger a realignment? If so, I might be okay with it.

Or, just eliminate regions as division names. For example, instead of East, West, North, South, change it to Gold, Red, Blue, White, or, Halas, Lombardi, Shula, Madden. Problem solved.

For now, I don't see a move by the Bills and, if one occurs, I think Toronto gets a shot

Back
Top Bottom