San Diego DOLPHINS fans ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Diego DOLPHINS fans !

AlexISaFaN

Rookie
Reaction score
San Diego DOLPHINS fans ! HELP !!!!!!

well i just found out that i can't install direct TV on my roof because of some homeowners association .(im renting a condo) so i thought about just getting direct tv and sticking it of my window on game days but maybe that’s just too extreme:err: ! anyone know where i can watch the games in case don't get direct TV ? Anyplace is fine as long as i get to watch the Dolphins game

I live by Hillcrest - North park area in SD:up:

I read some old post and i live pretty close to Seau's but ive never been there , what’s that like ?

ok ........
Does anyone know about any good pc satellite programs i can buy to watch the game on the net ? anything ?
does anyone have Direct tv and want to sell me their supercast ? you can watch It on your DISH and i can watch on my computer ? Prefer to deal local to deter scammers !

Please anyone , i really want to watch the dolphins games !!!!!!!!!

Help a Dol Fan OUT !

IM NOT asking for anything illegal mods , i just want to see the dolphin games

Thanks again

Can't you watch all the games at Seau's? I'm not sure. I just moved back to S.D. and I had the Sunday Ticket previously. So, I am looking as well.

Can't you watch all the games at Seau's? I'm not sure. I just moved back to S.D. and I had the Sunday Ticket previously. So, I am looking as well.

I have no idea , i have never been in there ! i rather watch it from my TV or from my computer so i can actually hear the game , its kind of heard to hear the game in a sports bar !

Hey you can always get Direct TV and sell me your supercast =)

Or game day at your house ? i bring the wings ?

Have you figured it out yet? I live by you (Golden Hills) but don't have DirecTV. Where are you watching the game? We are close to game time and I have no clue.

Back
Top Bottom