San Diego game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Diego game

Regan21286

Wa Wa Wee Wa
Reaction score
I hope Griese can play against San Diego. I'd like to see how well he passes, just for curiosity. At best, Griese does extremely well, opens up opportunites for Ricky to run and the WRs get involved. At worst, Fiedler gets an extra week to completely heal.

Our defense did ok against the Pats cept for that last play. But JT and Wale need more sacks and the secondary needs more picks. And hopefully the Fins can contain LT like last year.

Griese career vs San Diego in 5 games: Qb rating:88.4, 63.7%, 1198 total yards, 239.6 passing yards per game, 6.2 yards per pass, 8 TDs, 3 INTs.

That's pretty darn good, so I'm not really worried.

Originally posted by Regan21286
Griese career vs San Diego in 5 games: Qb rating:88.4, 63.7%, 1198 total yards, 239.6 passing yards per game, 6.2 yards per pass, 8 TDs, 3 INTs.

That's pretty darn good, so I'm not really worried.

But at that time, who was he playing for?? It does make a MAJOR difference because compare Denver's O-Line back then to ours right now

Well our O-line now is better than any Denver O-line ever since we give up one of the fewest sacks in the league. 30 sacks allowed by Denver avg per 4 yrs. 19 allowed by Miami avg per 4 yrs. That's a big difference

Originally posted by Regan21286
Well our O-line now is better than any Denver O-line ever since we give up one of the fewest sacks in the league. 30 sacks allowed by Denver avg per 4 yrs. 19 allowed by Miami avg per 4 yrs. That's a big difference

Given up sacks....... But what about if Miami's o-line allows BG to get rushed/hurried?? That could happen, and if it does, he will either throw a pick or do a smart play(throw the ball away). But overall, those are some great stats against the Bolts. But please realize, he has not played in a real game for awhile, he does not have the same WRs and TEs as he did in Denver, etc..

Chambers and McMichael and to a lesser extent DT are very similar to Denver WRs and TE. I'll be willing to forgive beginning mistakes though, he deserves at least that. Plus Ricky, Konrad, and Oyanbadejo are good catchers who can give Griese a safety valve.

Dixon won't definitely play but he has a very high chance of playing.

Back
Top Bottom