@San Diego | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

@San Diego

Tunaphish429

1st Ballot Hall of Famer
Reaction score

[h=1]Bolts lose Cesaire for at least two games[/h]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/27/bolts-lose-cesaire-for-at-least-two-games/

"With Juan Castillo recovering from a broken leg and Liuget expected to need another week to heal his ankle, the Chargers could have only four defensive linemen this weekend, when the Chargers host the Dolphins"

Maybe this game is winnable.. Time to go back to ball control offense..Of course we still need to score touchdowns. Daniel Thomas seems to the answer in this game..I am sure Tony Sparano will instead throw the ball 50 times.

Hey the Chiefs went in there this past weekend and almost pulled a victory out . . . any team can win any game at any time in the season, which is why its hard to give up on Miami after week 3, despite the frustrations.

Miami has gotta do a better job in the redzone . . . especially the offensive line. They can't run, they can't pass protect they are just absolutely dreadful inside the 20.

I still think the defense will come around, but hopefully Vontae is back and we need better play from the FS. Clemmons looked awfully hungry on special teams this past week . . . maybe its time we throw him back at FS.

Miami needs to play like there is nothing to lose.

Hey the Chiefs went in there this past weekend and almost pulled a victory out . . . any team can win any game at any time in the season, which is why its hard to give up on Miami after week 3, despite the frustrations.

Miami has gotta do a better job in the redzone . . . especially the offensive line. They can't run, they can't pass protect they are just absolutely dreadful inside the 20.

I still think the defense will come around, but hopefully Vontae is back and we need better play from the FS. Clemmons looked awfully hungry on special teams this past week . . . maybe its time we throw him back at FS.

I thought Clemons was hurt...Why is he not starting?

I thought Clemons was hurt...Why is he not starting?

I saw him on special teams and he was around the ball carrier on almost every return.

Why he isn't starting? Maybe more sturborness by the most stubborn front office/coaching staff in the league.

LOSS...THE LOCK OF THE WEEK

no answer for vincent jackson with vontae out and god help us if antonio gates suits up...

Anyone remember our 1995 playoff game? We were upn21-6 at the half. Didn't have the ball at all in the 2nd half. Wide right at the end I believe. Thought I was going to die. Between that game and the 83 nightmare, let's just say I hate the bolts! Let's go Fins!

Anyone remember our 1995 playoff game? We were upn21-6 at the half. Didn't have the ball at all in the 2nd half. Wide right at the end I believe. Thought I was going to die. Between that game and the 83 nightmare, let's just say I hate the bolts! Let's go Fins!

Yes I was ten years old..I cried..I actually just saw a replay of that game not too long ago..Miami had 1 or 2 timeouts left and a first down at the San Diego 35? and we threw the ball 3 straight times..Thats why Marino never won anything..You have to run the ball there..At least once or twice..He actually took 3 shots at the endzone if I am correct.

i don't know if vontaes out or not but does it matter??? this lockerroom is a mess right now...this teams ready to implode...we got zero chance of going into san diego and coming out with a win...none nada zilch

and you guys that think we do are gluttons for punishment i guess...this team will absolutely go into the bye week 0 fer

this one could get very ugly sunday...we may see the wheels completely fall off this week

i don't know if vontaes out or not but does it matter??? this lockerroom is a mess right now...this teams ready to implode...we got zero chance of going into san diego and coming out with a win...none nada zilch

and you guys that think we do are gluttons for punishment i guess...this team will absolutely go into the bye week 0 fer

this one could get very ugly sunday...we may see the wheels completely fall off this week

I pray you are wrong and the Dolphins suddenly look like a different team than they have shown through the first 3 games, but unfortunately I have a feeling you are right.

We will be able to move the ball between the 20's and settle for FG's (or FG attempts the way Carpenter has been kicking), and as for our defense... River's has to be licking his chops about going up against our defense this week. No pass rush, TE running around wide open all day, suspect safety play = San Diego putting a lot of points up on the board. I hope I am wrong though.

Hey I don't think we will win, but you never know..I think we have a chance because of the injuries...We need to run the ball and we can't get behind either.

I am flying out for this game so I would love to see Win kinda dont see it happening but Im hoping Im wrong

I am flying out for this game so I would love to see Win kinda dont see it happening but Im hoping Im wrong

Nice, have fun. Be careful you know how those California fans can be a bit nuts.

Sorry bro, we'll find yet another way to lose

Back
Top Bottom