San Diego

EddieIrvine13

Active Roster
Reaction score
I told you all that San Diego will be the sleeper team this year. Some of you laughed at me and told me Brees sucked. It went over my head and I just said wait til you see them play. Last night, they beat the St. Louis Rams 31-10. Brees threw 12-17-about 150-0-0 without Tomlinson and their third WR, Dwight as the best on the field. San Diegos D held the stellar St. Louis offense to under 300 yards and 10 points. I know it is only preseason... but San Diego is looking good.

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
Rams are not doing good, we are not doing good, we are still good teams...... in the reg season. The rams were not going all out last night, just like we havent been. San Diego has had the same amount of talent for the past 5 years, and have been horrible. Our new QB has had 5 td passes this preseason, but he got traded and is a 3 string. IT IS PRESEASON!!!!!!!

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Originally posted by EddieIrvine13
I told you all that San Diego will be the sleeper team this year. Some of you laughed at me and told me Brees sucked. It went over my head and I just said wait til you see them play. Last night, they beat the St. Louis Rams 31-10. Brees threw 12-17-about 150-0-0 without Tomlinson and their third WR, Dwight as the best on the field. San Diegos D held the stellar St. Louis offense to under 300 yards and 10 points. I know it is only preseason... but San Diego is looking good.

Like you said PRESEASON.......St Louis is also 0-3. San Diego won't make the playoffs, and I'll be you $$$$ on that. Some of you guys kill me with all this hype in pre-season. I suppose your also on Spurrier's Redskins' jocks right!?!?!? So if Arizona wins this weekend 42-0 they are the team to beat all of the sudden??? Wake up people!! At least send me some of the crack your smoking!!

iceblizzard69

Hammered
Reaction score
I heard that San Diego was an awesome city from everyone I know who went there, I heard it was really nice and the beaches there were great as well. However, the Chargers are an ok, but not sucky team.

Top Bottom