San Francisco Chronicle: Niners pick to remain mystery till Saturday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Francisco Chronicle: Niners pick to remain mystery till Saturday

The 49ers are a pain in the arse lately. But I think when all is said and done, they will pick Rodgers. We will pick Smith and Cleveland will trade down.

The cat is already out of the bag with SF they will take one of the QB's. That is why Minny won't trade with them because they can make a better deal with Miami or Clevland. If SF takes Smith there is the possibility of the Minny trade. If they take Rodgers there is a chance of the TB trade.

Im telling you guys, you are holding out for lost hope..

Rodgers nor Smith will be in Miami unis next year.. Saban will trade down, or take Edwards.

Dphins said:
The cat is already out of the bag with SF they will take one of the QB's. That is why Minny won't trade with them because they can make a better deal with Miami or Clevland. If SF takes Smith there is the possibility of the Minny trade. If they take Rodgers there is a chance of the TB trade.

Don't bet on it, there is no higher rated player than Edwards, San Francisco has a big need at WR also, don't be surprised if they pick Edwards forcing the Vikes to deal with them. Keeping Edwards is no bad consolation prize if a deal can't be reached.

BlueFin said:
Don't bet on it, there is no higher rated player than Edwards, San Francisco has a big need at WR also, don't be surprised if they pick Edwards forcing the Vikes to deal with them. Keeping Edwards is no bad consolation prize if a deal can't be reached.

That would suck for us

SkapePhin said:
Im telling you guys, you are holding out for lost hope..

Rodgers nor Smith will be in Miami unis next year.. Saban will trade down, or take Edwards.

I agree....Saban won't take a QB early....it was never a thought. He has always said...he wanted to trade down...and acquire picks...but if he can't....the player who said I'd like to play in a warm area....will, and that player is Edwards.

BlueFin said:

The last i heard they haven't even called Edwards agent up for talks. It's the QB's so far.

Jnaledu3 said:
The 49ers are a pain in the arse lately. But I think when all is said and done, they will pick Rodgers. We will pick Smith and Cleveland will trade down.

carnival, seriously?

fishypete said:
I agree....Saban won't take a QB early.
I would love to see Saban take a qb and then Lienhart is available when the fins pick next year :D.

So does this means that SF won't be signing anyone b4 the draft then, eh!? Great, more uncertainty in the coming few days...What a draft. hehe.

Dphins said:

:yeahthat:

We want to maintain the value for the pick," Nolan said repeatedly, Sounds like he is getting his monoluge* from Nick

BlueFin said:
The negotiations with Edwards commence today.

After the two Quarterbacks....and they dropped Rolle off their list. All there doing is trying to regain some control that Saban took away from them...but it's too late....they can only select one player and there's at least two teams that want different players.

Back
Top Bottom