Sanchez-Henne-Fitz Watch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez-Henne-Fitz Watch

You do realize dontcha that this thread will prove as irresistible a magnet for pests as big tools and tootsies are for Fat bi-curious head coaches?

It's a long season, Fitz was great, henne and sanchez were ok. All 3 had their moments, maybe all 3 can be good? we'll see.

In NYJUNC's world.

QBR: 91.2 = Great

QBR: 17.6 = OK

QBR: 70.7 = OK

OK...

17.6 is garbage... Not OK, and definitely not comparable to Henne's 70.7. (also considering the yardage Henne put up compared to Sanchez)

yeah really, fitz and henne clearly had MUCH better games. sanchez fumbled and threw a pick both at very key times in the game. If it was not for a blocked punt and your defense's ability to have 2 goal line stands, Everyone would be talking about how bad Sanchez did.

qbr = retarded stat. they say tom brady's 99 yard td pass wasn't as meaningful due to time left on the clock and score. like i said retarded.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

yeah really, fitz and henne clearly had MUCH better games. sanchez fumbled and threw a pick both at very key times in the game. If it was not for a blocked punt and your defense's ability to have 2 goal line stands, Everyone would be talking about how bad Sanchez did.

yet, once again, sanchez wins and the forehead vagina loses

qbr = retarded stat. they say tom brady's 99 yard td pass wasn't as meaningful due to time left on the clock and score. like i said retarded.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

yet, once again, sanchez wins and the forehead vagina loses

It wasn't. They were already up 14 points with like 5 or 6 minutes left. Presumably a bunch of Henne's yards don't count for as much either because they came in "garbage time", which is fine with me, too.

I'm not going to defend QBR as some kind of absolute rating of a quarterback's play because there can be no such thing and any attempt is utter folly. But if you think that score and those yards for Brady should count the same as the yards and the touchdown that put them ahead 21-14, be my guest.

In NYJUNC's world.

QBR: 91.2 = Great

QBR: 17.6 = OK

QBR: 70.7 = OK

OK...

17.6 is garbage... Not OK, and definitely not comparable to Henne's 70.7. (also considering the yardage Henne put up compared to Sanchez)

Sanchez had a lower QBR than McNabb and McNabb threw for 39 yds, that tells you how much this stat actually tells us. Henne's team lost by 14(21 if not for a garbage time TD), passing yds are nice but it's about points and making plays to win. sanchez didn't make plays late to win but he made a ton of plays to keep them in the game until those last couple of drives.

How come you guys are using total QBR now? last year you used the regular QB rating b/c henne was slightly ahead and you haven't brought up the total QBR b/c Sanchez was much better in that one.

We can post all the stats we want but it's about making plays to win games- something Sanchez does better than Henne and Fitz.

It's a long season, Fitz was great, henne and sanchez were ok. All 3 had their moments, maybe all 3 can be good? we'll see.
Fitz, Brady and Henne were great. Sanchez was garbage.

Sanchez had a lower QBR than McNabb and McNabb threw for 39 yds, that tells you how much this stat actually tells us. Henne's team lost by 14(21 if not for a garbage time TD), passing yds are nice but it's about points and making plays to win. sanchez didn't make plays late to win but he made a ton of plays to keep them in the game until those last couple of drives.

How come you guys are using total QBR now? last year you used the regular QB rating b/c henne was slightly ahead and you haven't brought up the total QBR b/c Sanchez was much better in that one.

We can post all the stats we want but it's about making plays to win games- something Sanchez does better than Henne and Fitz.

QBR didn't even exist until this season...

BTW, I watched the whole Jets / Cowboys game and Sanchez was actually garbage in the clutch. If not for the Special Teams and Tony Romo, the Jets would have lost that game. Sanchez did nothing to win.

Fitz, Brady and Henne were great. Sanchez was garbage.

If you think Henne was "great" you don't know what great is. How in the world can leading your team to 17 pts in the competitive portion of the game and trailing by 21 be considered great?

Back
Top Bottom