Sanchez-Henne-Fitz Watch | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez-Henne-Fitz Watch

Are Jets fans so insecure they feel the need to come in here and expect to receive accolades on their team?

qbr = retarded stat. they say tom brady's 99 yard td pass wasn't as meaningful due to time left on the clock and score. like i said retarded.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

yet, once again, sanchez wins and the forehead vagina loses

Haha, forehead vagina. Thats pretty funny, but who's the one takin hot dogs to the face on the sideline? Exactly.

If anyone's physiology includes a vagina, somehow I don't think it's gonna be Chad's :idk:

marksanchezgq2e1313427956881-1.jpg

Considering he had a terrible defense and OL, his performance was great. He was hurried 18 times, improvised well and kept plays alive. When they opened theplaybook and gave him the keys they brought out what Henne can do.

Our D was pretty bad and we faced a better D that shut down our ground game and as harrassing Sanchez all night.

Maybe because its the first game of the season? :idk:

Analysts are saying it is a much more accurate representation. Where was Sancheez? 30 out of 32?
It's so accurate that a guy who threw for 30 yds and didn't finish his game had a higher rating.

Lets not forget his crying on the sidelines.

Or all his winning.

Fitzpatrick is a boss. No QB has less to work with than him, and he still produces. Fitzpeezy=Boss Status

And Junc. It is spelled W H I N N I N G

Chad better cover up his forehead before Sanchez mistakes it for high school girl's youknowwhat...

Sanchez>Henne right now. Sorry, but until Chadwick puts up a string of good performances then you really can't argue otherwise. Sanchez isn't a stat-collector, but he's a gamer who's proven to be pretty clutch in his short career.

It's a long season, Fitz was great, henne and sanchez were ok. All 3 had their moments, maybe all 3 can be good? we'll see.

:lol2: At putting Sanchez's and Henne's performance in the same sentence let along in the same grading area.

Back
Top Bottom