Sanchez or Tebow? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez or Tebow?

Sanchez-elite? really? Because his team is good enough to go to the title game with one of those years only getting in the playoffs because Indy laid down for them? Getting into the playoffs, to title games, or even to a Super Bowl does not make a QB elite, maybe a team? I consider and elite QB has to be (at least) in the top third in the league. In other words, is he top 10/11 in all the league. Is he one of the first 10 or 11 QB's taken in your fantasy draft? How many people here know of someone in their fantasy league (12 team minimum) that is starting Sanchez, not due to injury or being a Jet's homer?

Sanchez-elite? really? Because his team is good enough to go to the title game with one of those years only getting in the playoffs because Indy laid down for them? Getting into the playoffs, to title games, or even to a Super Bowl does not make a QB elite, maybe a team? I consider and elite QB has to be (at least) in the top third in the league. In other words, is he top 10/11 in all the league. Is he one of the first 10 or 11 QB's taken in your fantasy draft? How many people here know of someone in their fantasy league (12 team minimum) that is starting Sanchez, not due to injury or being a Jet's homer?

where did I call Sanchez elite?

Whether you like it or not Sanchez is a franchise QB, 2 years in the league w/ 2 title games and a great shot for a 3rd straight postseason.

The ONLY team in the NFL to get tot he title game each of the last 2 years- how is that not elite?

You embarrass yourself on a daily basis(when you show up b/c you run and hide when the dolphins are losing and the Jets are winning). Stevie Wonder can see you are less knowledgable than 80% of the board.

I didn't tell you to leave the board, I said to leave the thread b/c you keep complaining you can't discuss things w/ me and by the way- this is more MY board than yours. I am MUCH more valuable here than you are.

I don't know who is worse- rodriguez or jared. It will be a tough vote for least valuable poster after the season. Good luck to both!

Right there!

Whether you like it or not Sanchez is a franchise QB, 2 years in the league w/ 2 title games and a great shot for a 3rd straight postseason. - A great shot for the postseason? You need help to get in. You keep living in your fairy world where everything is how you see it.

The ONLY team in the NFL to get tot he title game each of the last 2 years- how is that not elite? - It is not elite. It's THAT simple, I understand that might be too hard for your mind to understand. Your past does not apply to this season. I want to see one professional say he/she believes the Jets are elite. Because you won't find one, hence the "Jets are not elite" talk.

You embarrass yourself on a daily basis(when you show up b/c you run and hide when the dolphins are losing and the Jets are winning). Stevie Wonder can see you are less knowledgable than 80% of the board. - Run and hide?? Don't you understand, I am not addicted to this site. I have a life and will post when I feel I have something to add, not try and run my post count up like you. I don't have time to put up all the posts you've done that prove how well you embarrass yourself. So save it trying to call someone out because it's sad coming from you out of all people.

I didn't tell you to leave the board, I said to leave the thread b/c you keep complaining you can't discuss things w/ me and by the way- this is more MY board than yours. I am MUCH more valuable here than you are. - I will never discuss things with you because you are unable to discuss things with someone. You are too stubborn and believe that everything you type is correct and everyone else is wrong. Plenty of people have told you that it's a waste of time trying to discuss anything with you.

Wait, YOUR board?? YOUR more valuable?? Again, PLEASE put your money where your mouth is and do a poll asking the people here on this forum if you bring more to a thread here then I do or if your more valuable here. I don't have a big head like you and believe that a internet forum is my life, obviously you do.
Congratulations on highjacking another thread. Been told that before?? There is a reason you have. Because you do and this thread is another proof of that.

I don't know who is worse- rodriguez or jared. It will be a tough vote for least valuable poster after the season. Good luck to both! - Poll that question and add yourself and see the response. You'll be in for a rude awakening. You aren't as important as you think you are here.

I said TEAM, I wasn't talking about an individual player. Just b/c the team ahs been elite doesn't mean every member of the team has been elite.

Oh, sorry, now I really get to laugh, the Jets are an elite team.

Tim Tebow has the intangibles, he is a rushing threat, and he doesn't throw very many interceptions. He's also improving and should be able to match Mark Sanchez's career 55% completion statistic soon enough.

Mark Sanchez is only a franchise QB in the sense that the Jets were stupid enough to trade up for him and pay him a lot of money. And now they're stuck with him.

Congratulations on having the worst starting QB in the AFC East, Jets fans.

Tim Tebow has the intangibles, he is a rushing threat, and he doesn't throw very many interceptions. He's also improving and should be able to match Mark Sanchez's career 55% completion statistic soon enough.

Mark Sanchez is only a franchise QB in the sense that the Jets were stupid enough to trade up for him and pay him a lot of money. And now they're stuck with him.

Congratulations on having the worst starting QB in the AFC East, Jets fans.

The worst starting QB that has won the most when it matters most in the years he has been here. Enjoy your annual battles w/ Buffalo for 3rd place.

Just out of curiosity, do you actually believe Mark Sanchez is a good quarterback or are you stuck in a hot chimney with a copy of GQ and no other options?

Just out of curiosity, do you actually believe Mark Sanchez is a good quarterback or are you stuck in a hot chimney with a copy of GQ and no other options?

I don't believe he is a good QB, I KNOW he is a good QB. Make fun of him all you want as you watch him continue to win games for us.

Ignore. Fish fans are just bitter. Their season has been over since halftime of week 1. They are no longer in the Luck sweepstakes. Results matter in any profession. The result of Sanchez's 3rd season is yet to be completed. However, unlike his Miami counterparts, Sanchez is playing meaningful games in December. We heard this the past 2 years only to see Fish fans drown. As a Jets fan, I am very happy with Sanchez. Good luck with Matt Moore. Let's see how he plays when the games matter not garbage time -- which for Miami came in early September.

P.S. Hope you keep Tony as coach too. He deserves another year. (LMAO).

Big deal. There are 30 QB's in the league better than Dirty Snatcho, and right now, Tebow is certainly one of them...and its not even close.

LMAO. Keep fooling yourself with that garbage. Maybe that's your prepared excuse as the fish try and justify to its pathetic fan base why Moore is your franchise QB next season with HOF coach Sparano. All I have to say is why are you worried about Sanchez? If he sucks as you say, you should be happy he remains the Jets QB just so he can go to the playoffs again. Thus far, in almost 3 seasons, 27-17 record in regular season; 4-2 playoffs with 2 AFCG appearances. What has Henne or Moor done?

Yes, I am estatic Sanchez is my QB. While I know Luck will not be in south Florida, may be Marino can comeback and suit up for your fish. I suggest you worry about the Dolphins rather than the Jets. Because you have a LOT of worrying to do. Just hope you are not convinced becasue thru 12 games, the fish managed to win 4 of them with most of those coming in the past few weeks. Afterall, last season you began with 2 road wins only to finish with 7 wins. This season, the fish will be lucky just to get back to last year's W/L total.

LMAO. Keep fooling yourself with that garbage. Maybe that's your prepared excuse as the fish try and justify to its pathetic fan base why Moore is your franchise QB next season with HOF coach Sparano. All I have to say is why are you worried about Sanchez? If he sucks as you say, you should be happy he remains the Jets QB just so he can go to the playoffs again. Thus far, in almost 3 seasons, 27-17 record in regular season; 4-2 playoffs with 2 AFCG appearances. What has Henne or Moor done?

Yes, I am estatic Sanchez is my QB. While I know Luck will not be in south Florida, may be Marino can comeback and suit up for your fish. I suggest you worry about the Dolphins rather than the Jets. Because you have a LOT of worrying to do. Just hope you are not convinced becasue thru 12 games, the fish managed to win 4 of them with most of those coming in the past few weeks. Afterall, last season you began with 2 road wins only to finish with 7 wins. This season, the fish will be lucky just to get back to last year's W/L total.

Sadly for you that 4 win team is playing better right now then the Jets have all season long. See you in week 16 after the Dolphins crush your playoff hopes. You might end up with a better record, but will be in the same place the Dolphins are come playoff time. The difference will be the Dolphins will have been playing good football the last half of the season while the Jets continue to struggle.

Back
Top Bottom