Sanchez pulled against the Cards | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez pulled against the Cards

76999_2613101782089_1899662038_n-1.jpg

So are you going to answer the questions? Do you think Mark Sanchez is done as the starting QB of the New York Jets? Or is it too painful for you to admit, a bit like it is for Rex Ryan? :lol:

So are you going to answer the questions? Do you think Mark Sanchez is done as the starting QB of the New York Jets? Or is it too painful for you to admit, a bit like it is for Rex Ryan? :lol:

was I asked thre question?

No I don't think he is done, I expect him to start next week or soon after.

he didn't deserve to be benchec before yesterday.

I don't want to make excuses and ultimately he is judged on his performance regardless of circumstances but he doesn't have much help.

Oh please!!! Tom Brady won a Super Bowl with David Patten, Troy Brown, J. Wiggins and Atone Smith for Offensive Talent!!! Not only that but he got to within 1 score of going to another super Bowl with Rasheed "frigin" Caldwell as his leading WR. Great players and really good players aren't measured by when things are going 100% their way, they are measured by how they perform in the worst of situations. Anyone that isn't green glass wearing, green kool aid drinking homer can see that the Taco is garbage. Even when he had a great defense around him, and better offense weapons he was never anything better than below average. It is what it is, David Carr II.

Oh please!!! Tom Brady won a Super Bowl with David Patten, Troy Brown, J. Wiggins and Atone Smith for Offensive Talent!!! Not only that but he got to within 1 score of going to another super Bowl with Rasheed "frigin" Caldwell as his leading WR. Great players and really good players aren't measured by when things are going 100% their way, they are measured by how they perform in the worst of situations. Anyone that isn't green glass wearing, green kool aid drinking homer can see that the Taco is garbage. Even when he had a great defense around him, and better offense weapons he was never anything better than below average. It is what it is, David Carr II.

he's not Tom Brady, Brady is a once in a generation type QB thouhg I might add Sanchez outplayed him in Foxboro in the biggest game they ever played against each other.

and yet we are in 2nd place!

Mark deserved to be benched, we'll see how he responds but not to make excuses. I had the opportunity to sit dead center behind the EZ so I could see the development of every play, our receivers suck. There's just nowhere to throw the football. That doesn't absolve his poor play but he is in an impossible spot.

this week. nobody can deny that with all the hype and $$$ the jest have spent, they are a huge dissappointment. they are not making the playoffs this year. going into next season you have cap problems, a qb issue and, an offensive coordinator that isnt capable, and head coacing questions. i would much rather be a pats, bills or dolphins fan heading into next season, i dont think anyone (except you) would dispute that.

he's not Tom Brady, Brady is a once in a generation type QB thouhg I might add Sanchez outplayed him in Foxboro in the biggest game they ever played against each other.

No shat, but the point remains, good players step up, to one degree or another. Taco not on any part of the scale a good player, he's done, it is what it is, the Jets can try drafting another one next year.

this week. nobody can deny that with all the hype and $$$ the jest have spent, they are a huge dissappointment. they are not making the playoffs this year. going into next season you have cap problems, a qb issue and, an offensive coordinator that isnt capable, and head coacing questions. i would much rather be a pats, bills or dolphins fan heading into next season, i dont think anyone (except you) would dispute that.

most people did not expect the Jets to make the playoffs this year plus we lost our best O and D players and yet we still are the #2 team in the div(as of today) and have a remote chance at the playoffs.

what $$ have we spent? our biggest move this offseason was Tim Tebow.

No shat, but the point remains, good players step up, to one degree or another. Taco not on any part of the scale a good player, he's done, it is what it is, the Jets can try drafting another one next year.

he's played terrible football this year.

and yet we are in 2nd place!

Mark deserved to be benched, we'll see how he responds but not to make excuses. I had the opportunity to sit dead center behind the EZ so I could see the development of every play, our receivers suck. There's just nowhere to throw the football. That doesn't absolve his poor play but he is in an impossible spot.

we are all tied for last.

based on tiebreakers we are in 2nd. That can change w/ 4 games remaining but if we won out there's no what anyone could overtake us for 2nd.

Unless Whisenhunt was assured by the Bidwells that he'd be back so long as he "plays for a high draft" at this point, hell, there was absolutely no reason to leave in the QB who makes Curtis Painter vs the 09 jest and '11 league look like Peyton when you've got Skinner on the bench. Henne under center would have delivered AZ a victory; Moore under center for the Cardinals would have delivered a blow-out. Hell, maybe Painter could have even won that cluster****.

Larry Fitz has the patience of a saint; could you picture just how ballistic either Marshall or Holmes would have gone in that game?

Larry Fitz is a rare one.

we got lucky, again you guys had your soft sched earlier, we have it now. we all play similar scheds so no whining like always if we finish ahead.

Larry Fitz is a rare one.

we got lucky, again you guys had your soft sched earlier, we have it now. we all play similar scheds so no whining like always if we finish ahead.

soft shmoft, you still would have lost with Kolb starting... and likely Skinner too. You faced a guy who couldn't start today for the top 20 Division 1 teams and a coach who either has a tanking agenda or is looking to get fired by leaving Curtis Painter 2.0 in. That's not scheduling, that's stepping in *** in a game that was embarrassing to both franchises and the league in general..

Arizona averaged a little over one yard per play passing the ball yesterday. That is not a typo. There isnt a team in football that wouldnt beat the Cardinals with that joke of a QB they have now. He is literally the worst QB I have seen in my life in the NFL and that includes John Beck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both teams should be ashamed to call themselves professional teams. I feel sorry for anyone that had to watch that game with no other options.

Back
Top Bottom