Sanchez pulled against the Cards | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez pulled against the Cards

soft shmoft, you still would have lost with Kolb starting... and likely Skinner too. You faced a guy who couldn't start today for the top 20 Division 1 teams and a coach who either has a tanking agenda or is looking to get fired by leaving Curtis Painter 2.0 in. That's not scheduling, that's stepping in *** in a game that was embarrassing to both franchises and the league in general..

you like to deal in the "could have" and would have's".

Arizona averaged a little over one yard per play passing the ball yesterday. That is no a typo. There isnt a team in football that wouldnt beat the Cardinals with that joke of a QB they have now. He is literally the worst QB I have seen in my life in the NFL and that includes John Beck.

I have been to over 200 Jet games including the dark years in the 90s and this may have been the worst game I have ever been to, I would say it's right up there w/:

1991: 6-3 loss vs. NE(thankfully you guy lost to SD which set up our win and in game at Miami the next week)
1993: 9-6 loss to Indy
1995: 12-0 loss to NO
2000: 10-7 loss to Det
2001: loss to Buf 14-9
2007: 13-10 win vs. KC(OT)
2010: 10-6 loss to Mia

There have been worse Jet games, worse losses but a game wher both teams(specifically the O's) were as bad as yesterday I have rarely seen.

you like to deal in the "could have" and would have's".

I have been to over 200 Jet games including the dark years in the 90s and this may have been the worst game I have ever been to, I would say it's right up there w/:

1991: 6-3 loss vs. NE(thankfully you guy lost to SD which set up our win and in game at Miami the next week)
1993: 9-6 loss to Indy
1995: 12-0 loss to NO
2000: 10-7 loss to Det
2001: loss to Buf 14-9
2007: 13-10 win vs. KC(OT)
2010: 10-6 loss to Mia

There have been worse Jet games, worse losses but a game wher both teams(specifically the O's) were as bad as yesterday I have rarely seen.

I think this Sunday's Jets game replaced the Steelers game from our 1-15 season in 07 (I believe it was a Monday night game) as the worst showing of offensive football I have ever seen. At least that game had the torrential rain and mud to blame. Does anyone else remember the punt that landed like a javelin in that game? Literally didnt bounce. Just came down and stuck in the sod :lol:.

Pitt won 3-0 on a last second FG. Terrible.

and yet we are in 2nd place!

Mark deserved to be benched, we'll see how he responds but not to make excuses. I had the opportunity to sit dead center behind the EZ so I could see the development of every play, our receivers suck. There's just nowhere to throw the football. That doesn't absolve his poor play but he is in an impossible spot.

2nd place. Wow. Ahead of the Bills who haven't done anything in the history of time and the Dolphins who pretty much are the Bills in terms of no success in 542424232 years (SBs not withstanding).

2nd place. Wow. Ahead of the Bills who haven't done anything in the history of time and the Dolphins who pretty much are the Bills in terms of no success in 542424232 years (SBs not withstanding).

I wonder if (4-8) Chargers fans are on (3-9) Raiders fans message boards crowing about being in 2nd place? :lol:

was I asked thre question?

No I don't think he is done, I expect him to start next week or soon after.

Yes you were, read up a bit :up:

Fair enough. I think he'll be gone after this season for the Jets and his replacement ... wait for it ........ Michael Vick :up: :lol:

our team is awful, we lost our best O and D players, you guys were penciled into the playoffs a few weeks ago and yet we are still ahead of you.

It doesn't make me happy to be in 2nd in a bad division w/ no realistic shot at the playoffs but for all the talk you guys have done about the jets and every year how I hear Miami is so much better how come we always finish ahead?

our team is awful, we lost our best O and D players, you guys were penciled into the playoffs a few weeks ago and yet we are still ahead of you.

It doesn't make me happy to be in 2nd in a bad division w/ no realistic shot at the playoffs but for all the talk you guys have done about the jets and every year how I hear Miami is so much better how come we always finish ahead?

I doubt you hear "Miami is better than the Jets" as much as you hear "The Jets are not as good as they think."

Using tiebreakers to determine second :lol:

The sad truth is the Jets will finish in second ahead of us and the debate will center on them hosting the 49ers, Texans and even the Cards who played with the only QB worse then Sanchez, while we traveled for those same games.

But two thing are certain. One is I'd much rather have the future of Miami then the clown show in NY. Also, the Henne vs Sanchez debate can be put to rest. We let a guy walk to the Jags who is better then the Jets starter.

Wonder what other second place team lost 3 games at home by over 20pts each?

Wonder what other second place team lost 3 games at home by over 20pts each?

but based on tiebreakers we'd be 2nd, right? which means you are behind us as usual.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Using tiebreakers to determine second :lol:

The sad truth is the Jets will finish in second ahead of us and the debate will center on them hosting the 49ers, Texans and even the Cards who played with the only QB worse then Sanchez, while we traveled for those same games.

But two thing are certain. One is I'd much rather have the future of Miami then the clown show in NY. Also, the Henne vs Sanchez debate can be put to rest. We let a guy walk to the Jags who is better then the Jets starter.

I've been here since 2004 and every year I always here "I'd much rather have the future of the Miami Dolphins" yet every year we are better.

we play similar scheds so no excuses, no matter how bad we have been we are still ahead of you guys.

The New Guy said:
but based on tiebreakers we'd be 2nd, right? which means you are behind us as usual.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

I've been here since 2004 and every year I always here "I'd much rather have the future of the Miami Dolphins" yet every year we are better.

we play similar scheds so no excuses, no matter how bad we have been we are still ahead of you guys.

It must be really sad for Jets fans that it has come to bragging about being in 2nd place at 5-7 and having no shot at the playoffs for the 2nd straight year. The Dolphins have had their worst 12 years in franchise history and the Jets have had their best. You would think the Jets would have finished in 2nd place most of the time, but the Jets have only managed to win more games than the Dolphins in only 6 out of those 12 years. 2 out of the 6 came without the Jets having a winning record. (4-12 in 2007, and 8-8 in 2011)

2000: Miami 11-5 - Jets 9-7
2001: Miami 11-5 - Jets 10-6
2002: Jets 9-7 - Miami 9-7
2003 Miami 10-6 - Jets 6-10
2004 Jets 10-6 - Miami 4-12
2005 Miami 9-7 - Jets 4-12
2006 Jets 10-6 - Miami 6-10
2007 Jets 4-12 - Miami 1-15
2008 Miami 11--5 Jets 9-7
2009 Jets 9-7 - Miami 7-9
2010 Jets 11-5 Miami 7-9
2011 Jets 8-8 Miami 6-10

The Jets won the division 1 time in 2002 (at 9-7) and the Dolphins won it twice (both with 11 wins)

Enjoy second place at the end of the season. (If the Bills don't finish ahead of you) This will be 3 out of 4 years that the Jets have struggled to have a winning record with Rex and Sanchez. Hopefully Rex will keep a good thing going and keep Mark as the starter. :)

The New Guy said:
It must be really sad for Jets fans that it has come to bragging about being in 2nd place at 5-7 and having no shot at the playoffs for the 2nd straight year. The Dolphins have had their worst 12 years in franchise history and the Jets have had their best. You would think the Jets would have finished in 2nd place most of the time, but the Jets have only managed to win more games than the Dolphins in only 6 out of those 12 years. 2 out of the 6 came without the Jets having a winning record. (4-12 in 2007, and 8-8 in 2011)

2000: Miami 11-5 - Jets 9-7
2001: Miami 11-5 - Jets 10-6
2002: Jets 9-7 - Miami 9-7
2003 Miami 10-6 - Jets 6-10
2004 Jets 10-6 - Miami 4-12
2005 Miami 9-7 - Jets 4-12
2006 Jets 10-6 - Miami 6-10
2007 Jets 4-12 - Miami 1-15
2008 Miami 11--5 Jets 9-7
2009 Jets 9-7 - Miami 7-9
2010 Jets 11-5 Miami 7-9
2011 Jets 8-8 Miami 6-10

The Jets won the division 1 time in 2002 (at 9-7) and the Dolphins won it twice (both with 11 wins)

Enjoy second place at the end of the season. (If the Bills don't finish ahead of you) This will be 3 out of 4 years that the Jets have struggled to have a winning record with Rex and Sanchez. Hopefully Rex will keep a good thing going and keep Mark as the starter. :)

It is sad, it sucks we aren't going back to the playoffs but tiebreakers count so we are on the raod to 7 of the last 9 seasons finishing ahead of you. I've been here since 2004 and only 2005 and 2008 you finished ahead of us yet every year I hear how you guys are going to be better and you have the brighter future.

The 9-7 Jets team in 2002 played in a division where the weakest team was 8-8. The '02 Jets would ahve smacked the '00 dolphins or '08 dolphins and last I checked the '08 team got smoked at home in the WILD CARD round.

Rex and Sanchez have finished ahead of Miami every year so you must really not like winning.

Back
Top Bottom