Sanchez released | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez released

I was sad until I realised Vick's signing in 2014, might trump the Sanchez, think Gena.... WOW!

This is the best thread of the day. It needs to be on the main group just for the joy that it will produce for all of us Dolphins fans.

this is a funny thread - there might be some familiar names that get whimsical referenced

http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/sanchize-is-over.80525/

this is a funny thread - there might be some familiar names that get whimsical referenced

The deluded ****tards honestly think Vick was a good signing.

Your sig is ****ing hilarious Vaark.

This one from the ganggreen made chuckle.

Sanchez and Richard Todd can go party together
t8vsc9lwcvtjmj-1.jpg

We also have our local FH QB Draft Gurus who said they would prefer Sanchez over Henne and of course they disappear on days like this - at least Henne has a Job

Sanches will have a job come training camp. Some teams with a young starting qb could do a lot worse than having sanches as a back up.

Whats going to be fun is following nyjunc to whatever teams message board ole sanchez gets picked up by. He'll have them convinced sanchez is a top 10 QB and they're screwing up not allowing him to lead them to the promise land.

"27th ranked top 10 best"...:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Amazing how a guy who has the most road playoff wins now has no job. Maybe he's too talented to play in he NFL.

It would be great if Mark was able to go somewhere on the West Coast and become a very good NFL QB.

Meanwhile, the Jets sign Mike Vick and have Geno as a starter. First incomplete pass that Geno throws next season will have that meatball fan base screaming for Vick to take over the offense.

Then the real circus begins.

It was a sad day to be a Jet fan, the Jets have screwed Mark so badly since the 2010 title game but I knew it was coming. I wish him well, I hope he doesn't go to a place like Miami to upgrade their QB situation. Hopefully he goes to the Rams or someplace like that where he can't hurt us. I thank him for his mostly good play, it ended on a sour note w/ an awful 2012 season but no QB would have succeeded in those circumstances.

Good player, good guy, team guy. There's a reason franchises like ours haven't won SBs in 40 years or so. when we screw up what we had w/ Mark so quickly it just sucks. Hopefully Geno steps up and can be the long term answer.

I have been a Jet fan for a long time, I go back to the early 80s as far as remembering games as 6 year old kid back in 1981. I have seen a lot of bad football and a lot of good football, seen some great wins and horrific losses. we had a chance to sustain success for a long time w/ a QB we know can win in this league. It's hard to find those types, much easier to find a #s guy rather than a guy who can win in the pressure of January. we had one and we blew it.

Good luck Mark and thank you. Please don't go to Miami, we gave them their only other success this Century w/ Chad and we don't need to do that again w/ you.

Back
Top Bottom