Sanchez released | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez released

I hope he doesn't go to a place like Miami to upgrade their QB situation.

This is why nobody here respects your opinion...you need to learn how to watch the QB position. :chuckle:

This is why nobody here respects your opinion...you need to learn how to watch the QB position. :chuckle:

whether some homers respect my opinion or not means very little to me. Your QB(you know- the young and more athletic Tom Brady) led your O to SEVEN pts TOTAL needing one win to get to the playoffs against 2 non playoff bound teams. he cost you the playoffs, Mark has helped his team win 4 road playoff games, I think he could have handled the mediocre Bills or Jets.

Fact: if the Fins last season had the jest '11 PFF #3 rated OL (yes the season where buttfumble put a final punctuation mark on his last string of losing 13 of 19 including blowing a '11 postseason possibility, and ranked by PFF as the 32nd out of 34 QBs), then even with the loss of Keller, Gibson 3 games in, a backfield that didn't show up half the time and rarely ever effectively held their blocks, the loss of a starting corner and of course the presence of Mike Sherman, the Fins would have made the playoffs.

It was a sad day to be a Jet fan, the Jets have screwed Mark so badly since the 2010 title game but I knew it was coming. I wish him well, I hope he doesn't go to a place like Miami to upgrade their QB situation. Hopefully he goes to the Rams or someplace like that where he can't hurt us. I thank him for his mostly good play, it ended on a sour note w/ an awful 2012 season but no QB would have succeeded in those circumstances.

Good player, good guy, team guy. There's a reason franchises like ours haven't won SBs in 40 years or so. when we screw up what we had w/ Mark so quickly it just sucks. Hopefully Geno steps up and can be the long term answer.

I have been a Jet fan for a long time, I go back to the early 80s as far as remembering games as 6 year old kid back in 1981. I have seen a lot of bad football and a lot of good football, seen some great wins and horrific losses. we had a chance to sustain success for a long time w/ a QB we know can win in this league. It's hard to find those types, much easier to find a #s guy rather than a guy who can win in the pressure of January. we had one and we blew it.

Good luck Mark and thank you. Please don't go to Miami, we gave them their only other success this Century w/ Chad and we don't need to do that again w/ you.

What a bizarre yet expected rant coming from you. Still talking **** about Miami just bc you're pissed that geek isn't your QB anymore.

Mark at the end of 2011 faced the hottest team in the league then the eventual SB champs and in the final 3 games led his O to an AVERAGE of 17 PPG(did this w/ 2 guys out of the league after that game as 2 of his main weapons and w/ Holmes sulking), Ryan Tannehill in his last 2 games this year against 2 mediocre/dead teams led his O to a TOTAL of 7 pts. NYJ D allowed an average of 31 PPG in those last 3 games of 2011, Mia D allowed 19.5 PPG.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

What a bizarre yet expected rant coming from you. Still talking **** about Miami just bc you're pissed that geek isn't your QB anymore.

my apologies, I forget you cans can talk crap about NYJ but I can't say anything about the great Miami Dolphins:lol:

It was a sad day to be a Jet fan, the Jets have screwed Mark so badly since the 2010 title game but I knew it was coming. I wish him well, I hope he doesn't go to a place like Miami to upgrade their QB situation. Hopefully he goes to the Rams or someplace like that where he can't hurt us. I thank him for his mostly good play, it ended on a sour note w/ an awful 2012 season but no QB would have succeeded in those circumstances.

Good player, good guy, team guy. There's a reason franchises like ours haven't won SBs in 40 years or so. when we screw up what we had w/ Mark so quickly it just sucks. Hopefully Geno steps up and can be the long term answer.

I have been a Jet fan for a long time, I go back to the early 80s as far as remembering games as 6 year old kid back in 1981. I have seen a lot of bad football and a lot of good football, seen some great wins and horrific losses. we had a chance to sustain success for a long time w/ a QB we know can win in this league. It's hard to find those types, much easier to find a #s guy rather than a guy who can win in the pressure of January. we had one and we blew it.

Good luck Mark and thank you. Please don't go to Miami, we gave them their only other success this Century w/ Chad and we don't need to do that again w/ you.

He was a terrible QB, a pedophile and he has no team to play for. 3 strikes!

Mark texted her from time to time. "He would send me a text at 2 a.m. on a Wednesday asking if I was out that night," she said, "but I'd be like, I have school tomorrow." High school.

my apologies, I forget you cans can talk crap about NYJ but I can't say anything about the great Miami Dolphins:lol:

This is what you always say when you've run out of ideas. Funny coming from Mr. Blame U. Ofdeflection.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

such sad, pathetic folks.

What does that make you for still being on this site then?

This is what you always say when you've run out of ideas. Funny coming from Mr. Blame U. Ofdeflection.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

What does that make you for still being on this site then?

are you in love with me?

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

How to sum up jest fans in 4 words or less?

I was thinking more of an adult who spends his time clicking the "thumbs down" button all day just b/c an opposing fan posts here.

are you in love with me?

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

I was thinking more of an adult who spends his time clicking the "thumbs down" button all day just b/c an opposing fan posts here.

I've already responded to this lame accusation from you. I won't repeat myself to compensate for your poor memory or low reading comprehension level. I will however add to it... If you would simply post something "factual" or "relevant" you wouldn't get so many thumbs down. I know you're still reeling from the loss of the pedophile, your idol, but try not to be so damn hateful all the time. That's no way to make friends.

On the bright side, pedophilia isn't all that far removed from animal torture. They're both morally repulsive. You should be able to make a smooth transition to Vick.

Oh, and for the record, BleedinGreenNC has a bunch of thumbs up from me. But then, he shows signs of intelligence (for a jest fan).

I've already responded to this lame accusation from you. I won't repeat myself to compensate for your poor memory or low reading comprehension level. I will however add to it... If you would simply post something "factual" or "relevant" you wouldn't get so many thumbs down. I know you're still reeling from the loss of the pedophile, your idol, but try not to be so damn hateful all the time. That's no way to make friends.

On the bright side, pedophilia isn't all that far removed from animal torture. They're both morally repulsive. You should be able to make a smooth transition to Vick.

Oh, and for the record, BleedinNC has a bunch of thumbs up from me. But then, he shows signs of intelligence (for a jest fan).

it's all in the history, you can't hide from it.

now making asinine accusations b/c that's the type of guy you are. do yourself a favor and check the age of consent.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Such a cute statement. Why do you ask, because I respond to all you say on here as if that isn't how message boards work?

no, it's the way you respond. I think you like me.

Back
Top Bottom