Sapp Berates Coach/20-year Season Ticket Holder | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sapp Berates Coach/20-year Season Ticket Holder

Poor Sapp.

All he can do anymore is talk, otherwise he'd never be on TV.

Is it me or does Sapps helmet fall off way too often?

Originally posted by Muck
In yet another classy move by the classiest man in football, Warren Sapp berated a local "High School Coach of the Week", who was an invited guest at practice and a 20-year season ticket holder, for *gasp* looking at him.

Yeah well, obviously you are as lost as this guy. It's Sapp's world. Didn't you get the memo? :D

As much as I love former U of M players, Sapp makes me sick. He is totally out of his mind. I think the roids and pot have eaten what good brain cells he had left. The poor idiot.

Oliver...

Sapp belongs on TV inside the lines on D. He does not belong on TV, anywhere near Michael Jordan. His Alter Ego? that is the slimyest smellyest pile of it, i ever saw. who writes this crap? they have insulted the very concept of the alter ego!

I don't know how you find these articles but its a very sad one. Warren Sapp is the biggest piece of sh*t in football. Insulting an invited guest during football practice?! WTF? Sapp is a big loser than I thought. I seriously wish they would suspend him for the rest of this season. He doesn't know a thing about respect or being a professional.

Back
Top Bottom