Sarkisian to replace Gailey? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sarkisian to replace Gailey?

That Pollack report makes me think Saban is definitely retiring
If Sarkisian has turned down the Texas job, I tend to agree with you that Saban has told him he is going to retire. Texas is an excellent job because they have basically unlimited financial resources and the right head coach will be able to have his pick of instate recruits and several top recruits from around the country.
‘it wouldn’t make much sense to turn down the job at Texas unless he just prefers to be a highly paid OC or he has been told Saban is retiring and he will be the next head coach at Alabama.

If Sarkisian has turned down the Texas job, I tend to agree with you that Saban has told him he is going to retire. Texas is an excellent job because they have basically unlimited financial resources and the right head coach will be able to have his pick of instate recruits and several top recruits from around the country.
‘it wouldn’t make much sense to turn down the job at Texas unless he just prefers to be a highly paid OC or he has been told Saban is retiring and he will be the next head coach at Alabama.

Similar to McDaniels at the Cheats, although I think big bad Bill may have told him a little fib there :)

What are you basing this on..I'm basing it on some boosters that i know well....

Sounds like your bama booster info is worth about as much as info id get from the bag boy at publix.

Everyone always knows someone who knows someone...who knows JACK.

Some people were so arrogant about him being the next Bama HC. Karma is a bitch!😂😂

Texas is a sleeping giant and everyone knows that. It’s one of the best jobs in college football unless you’re a wuss and can’t handle high expectations. Any legitimately good coach wouldn’t shy from that. Austin is on the short list for finest cities in the country. It’s a no brainer.

Some people were so arrogant about him being the next Bama HC. Karma is a bitch!😂😂
Aside from the fact that pompous posters act like they have inside info when they're just as clueless as the rest of us, hiring an alcoholic who would show up drunk to games would have been completely stupid anyway. BuT hE cOaChEd TuA!!!!1!

Back
Top Bottom