Sarkisian to replace Gailey? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sarkisian to replace Gailey?

I think Flo has a different type of offense in mind than most of us think.
This

The HC sets the philosophy. If ppl don't like that philosophy, they are pointing the finger at the wrong guy.

As I said before, the philosophy may change when we have a more dynamic offense, including not only skills, but a QB, and line with a year of experience.

For now, it is what it is. Making a meal with only basic ingredients.

I know one thing, this is the best gameplanning, and in game adjustments I have seen in years, in all three phases.

I remember when we brought in Shermer to coach Tannehill who he coached in college. I think that stunted his growth. I think it would be best for Tua’s development to stay in the same system he’s learned this year, or maybe one that is at least quite similar.
That was a mistake simply because Sherman did not do a good job developing Tannehill while he was at Texas A&M. So assuming he would be effective developing Tannehill in the NFL was wrong from the beginning. Sarkisian on the other hand was very effective in developing Tua and has done an excellent job developing Mac Jones.

As far as Chan goes he has done a good job. We have no offensive weapons. Every week this season we have had worst offensive talent than the teams we played against,(including the New York Jets) yet we have 10 wins. Chan has done a good job of coaching the team the way Flo wants to win.Play smart, control the game with a early lead if available, no turnovers, low penalties. When that does not work bring in Fitz.

I don’t like all the horizontal outflank motion with the rb stuff. Getting cute

bama doesn’t need it. They could do box counts and run or pass the ball off tbem and dame would have no answer. Simple really

I've popped in on this thread a few times, and don't really get it.

I have to ask, has there been any valid substantiation, whatsoever, that any of the actual parties involed has given any indication this is a possibility?

Or is the whole premise based on mental masturbation?

Last edited:
Well there goes that pipe dream. Still need to replace a clearly retiring again Gailley though. Wonder if there is a plan ?

Back
Top Bottom