Saturday draft thread. Rounds 4-7 | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday draft thread. Rounds 4-7

I think our draft was a b grade.where not going to build a championship team in two years.i rather have solid players, with great coaching.Instead bunch of stars with crappy coaching.look where that got the chiefs last year

Current WRS on roster
Wallace
Hartline
Gibson
Matthews
Fuller
Binns
Tyms

I actually think Tyms will be a player to watch out of that list. We got him from the 49ers practice squad who they really liked in San Fran.
And looking at that list we were pretty much set with WR before this draft started.

Feel exactly the same way. Wise, prudent thinking...I keep reading and hearing concussion issues;teams must know something and don't want to lose a draft pick on the field in the first preseason game. Or could it be something else?

C+ to B- draft. The trading out of the 3rd round and then back into the 3rd round just seems like bad pool to me. It's obvious Ireland was back to his panicking ways in that round.

I just have to say, all these ppl that are so high on Swope, he may end up being the next Jerry Rice, but I wouldn't draft him in any round. In today's NFL he takes one hit and his career could be over.

Excellent 5th round for the Dolphins.Sturgis is an exceptinal kicker.Mike Gillislee very underated imo.Has low tread on his tires running behind Demps,and Rainey.While not as fast as either,he is a much more complete back,a willing blocker and ran aganist some tough defensive fronts in the SEC.Absolutelly pleased with both of these picks!:up:

Do not underestimate the need for a solid, dependable kicker in today's NFL. Hey, look at it this way...he is a comp pick that will make the squad, gain us a couple million in cap space and improve our special teams by 20% You all will thank Ireland for this pick when this season begins,

The problem is that he was picked in the fifth round...

Tampa...6th round...MIKE JAMES. Real happy for that dude, and staying in-state. I do think he'll make the roster. They traded up for him, and after trading Blount.

It's not that horrible. Kicker lost us 3 games last year. How many games will 5th WR win us? While I think they'll move the ball just fine for yards, my gut tells me that this team may struggle for TDs, with or without swoop. I think we'll be counting on kicker a lot in 2013

Back
Top Bottom