Saturday draft thread. Rounds 4-7 | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday draft thread. Rounds 4-7

In the end I'm happy enough with the draft. Liked the aggression shown to take Dion in the first, fits a need. Was a little underwhelemed with rounds 2 and 3. Rounds 4 and 5 were a lot better. Still a couple of questions that we need to address before the season starts. Who is going to play tackle and where is our red zone threat.

Should have took a flyer on a WR with one of the 5th round picks instead of a kicker. Would have rather kept Bess if I knew their plan to replace him was Brandon Gibson. WR will be the #1 priority in the draft next year.

Should have took a flyer on a WR with one of the 5th round picks instead of a kicker. Would have rather kept Bess if I knew their plan to replace him was Brandon Gibson. WR will be the #1 priority in the draft next year.

Slot receiver Steve Breaston is still a free agent. I wouldn't mind bringing him in.

Can someone explain the third round trade out and then in? Seems like we lost more than if we had just drafted in our original spot?

Can someone explain the third round trade out and then in? Seems like we lost more than if we had just drafted in our original spot?

From what I gathered and Ireland pretty much admitted it, he panicked and got back into the 3rd to grab CB Will Davis.

I'd like us to go O-line with this last pick, got Alvin Bailey, Reid Fragel and Xavier Nixon still on the board. Da'Rick would be my vote but I can't see that happening.

Not if they really locked in on Sturgis. And don't blame them if they did, Caleb has been automatic for the gators. Without a 6th and picking late in the 7th likely he would have been gone by the 250 pick. So the only option was to take him in the 5th, we needed to kick carpenter for his performance last year and the cap hit.

Don Jones according Volin. DB

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Ireland I swear likes to be a dink and not take a receiver. At least he addressed his DB field.

ok so whats the take on don jones? i have no idea who he is. miami needs safety help or atleast depth there

Back
Top Bottom