Saturday Open Practice Tweets Here! | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday Open Practice Tweets Here!

So Noah picked Skylar not Tua correct? Lol

I’m just ready for preseason. These reports are all over. Looked like Tua had his third straight tough day in pads. But other reports seemed like he had a great day. There’s no ****in telling 🤦🏼‍♂️
I thought it was Noah picking Tua and McKinley picking skylar.

Last edited:

Omar is under his own spell.

There's a ton of posts so sorry if it's already been posted. But man Tua and his dimes. **** be nasty.

I know this is one clip and o line has struggled I've heard and I know a ton more work. But I liked some glimpses from what I saw hear and title mentioned some parts showing improvement. Who is the o line man that pancaked our d line on that run at end of clip? lol I liked that ha Was that Austin, because that looked to be the right tackle. More aggression from him, which I like

That was Austin Jackson pancaking, believe it or not, Jaelen Phillips...

Just got home from practice and other errands. Defense dominated today.

I thought Skylar Thompson was the best quarterback on the field. Tua had a rough day, he was inaccurate and could of easily been picked off three times at least.

The offensive line continues to struggle with high snaps and pressure allowed in the pocket. Tua once again struggled with the pass rush. It’s a little alarming that he’s starting to struggle with the pads on.

...man some of you bitches sure put a ton of tangential trash in these here threads!

Makes it almost impossible intolerable to weed through the jive junk to pluck a few nipple tidbits and tight axis!

So Noah picked Skylar not Tua correct? Lol

I’m just ready for preseason. These reports are all over. Looked like Tua had his third straight tough day in pads. But other reports seemed like he had a great day. There’s no ****in telling 🤦🏼‍♂️
He was bad today. He’s been bad two out of the three practices I’ve been at.

Back
Top Bottom