Saturday Open Practice Tweets Here! | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday Open Practice Tweets Here!

We’re high snaps why the experiment didn’t work in Dallas ? Or did he just play there in preseason to cross train?
i don't remember reading that high snaps were an issue.

my recollection is that their pro bowl Center travis frederick pulled a surprise retirement before the 2020 season.

they had Joe Looney on the roster and they drafted Tyler Badass out of Wisconsin in the 4th round.

Looney started in 2020, got injured, then Badass replaced him, then promptly got injured.

Last season they decided to give Williams some reps at Center. Maybe to see if he was better than Badass, maybe they were worried Badass wouldn't be healthy. no idea.

Badass comes back healthy, starts all 18 games. Connor starts 15 of the 18 games (including playoffs) at Guard.

Every thread turns into a few useless posts but TC threads to me are fun........even if you have to weed through them.

I appreciate all contributions to these threads.
I look forward to them. Things do have a tendency to get posted multiple times, but that is due to having multiple members who are passionate and willing to put in the time and effort. A small price to pay for real time reporting.

It is amazing how you can get so many diverse "takes", depending on agendas.

Sharpening Michael C Hall GIF by Showtime

Yesterday the D pushed back! I like it. Nothing will continue to push the offenses growth into a superpower more than the D never relenting! Good stuff. Practice should be another spectacle today with a full house in the sweltering humidity. While you all sweat it out, your trusty Loco and the FH reporting crew will be drinking ice cold beer and delighting in sharing the action with you. We saw how good Armstead is yesterday while he was picking up blocks 10 yards downfield. However, it really highlights how far the rest of the OL has to go. Tick freaking tock fellas!

We're a week out from whupping up on the Carnie Town Butt Pirates. The back half of this coming week we'll have joint practices leading up to when we nuke them from orbit. Then, after that, we need to start trimming the roster which looks like it's going to be very difficult as the talent we have looks to be unprecedented. Even Hunter Long woke up yesterday and had some good plays including a 20 yard reception and Iggy had a sack as an example.

As always, if you're one of the lucky ones who is trading 8 pounds of sweat for taking in the action in person today, please share what you see/saw!

Last weekend for six months (hopefully) that we don't have a Dolphins game! Well, Labor Day but let's not let facts impair our giddiness!

Keep honing and stay injury free Miami!!!

I Like Your Attitude - LOL

Do you remember the movie that line was used in? - LOL
Someone should make a GIF of that scene.

Maybe I am a bit premature but I thought he had the same woes in Dallas too. With our oline issues (hopefully better) the last thing Tua needs to worry about is inconsistent snaps
Williams has never played C in a regular season game. He played a few snaps at C in two preseason games when Dallas lost their back-up C and they experimented with a few guys trying to find out what they had.

I said he was great on Wednesday. The last two practices I’ve been to he has struggled.
Did Tua struggle individually in your opinion? What about the other quarterbacks, were they able to overcome the line struggling? Or did they look just as bad?

Williams has never played C in a regular season game. He played a few snaps at C in two preseason games when Dallas lost their back-up C and they experimented with a few guys trying to find out what they had.
So, he did play some Center.
Nice of you to confirm it for me.

Back
Top Bottom