Saturday Open Practice Tweets Here! | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday Open Practice Tweets Here!

i don't remember reading that high snaps were an issue.

my recollection is that their pro bowl Center travis frederick pulled a surprise retirement before the 2020 season.
It really wasn't a surprise with his early retirement. The 5 time pro bowler came down with Guillain-Barre (gee-YAH-buh-RAY) syndrome is a rare disorder in which your body's immune system attacks your nerves. I'm on year 4, still can't walk, I start therapk on tuesday, hopefully I'll walk and drive again

Ican't see him ever playing again with the lingering side effects, I know he tried to go through training camp and just couldn't compete, which is understandable

Today's practice sounds like a big win for the offense, and it sounds like the line played extremely well.

One of the first things that we read was that Williams had two high snaps to start practice, but then... we didn't hear of another one all day. If that's what really happened, and isn't just a case of 'all the reporters failed to mention them', then that was a nice recovery and a really nice practice for Williams.

Trill and Iggy... again had nice practices. If this continues, this is HUGE! Two very young CBs would mean we won't have to draft one for several years. Verrrry Nice.

...and back to the 2000 draft which has caused so many disparaging posts. If Jackson and Iggy are now ready (and let's remember that they were the two youngest players drafted in the entire draft), then this much maligned draft starts to appear... stellar.

If Tua, Jackson, and Iggy all take that step... and Hunt, Davis and Jones continue to start, we'll have gotten 6 eventual starters from one draft... plus a long snapper... and people still bitch.

Grade a draft after 3 years... before that, you are just blowing smoke.

I look forward to them. Things do have a tendency to get posted multiple times, but that is due to having multiple members who are passionate and willing to put in the time and effort. A small price to pay for real time reporting.

It is amazing how you can get so many diverse "takes", depending on agendas.
One complaint is the numerous posts/tweets that was for the previous day.

I said he was great on Wednesday. The last two practices I’ve been to he has struggled.
What you said on Wednesday was all process oriented... Footwork, quick decision making blah blah blah... He looks like Bama Tua... Is it possible that you're simply way too much into results thats you cant see context if it hits you in the head? Because I really doubt Tua's footwork has gone to **** in a matter of 2 practices, or his decision making for that matter... Some things worked when your were there on Wednesday that might not have worked today... But in the end, Tua's game hasnt really changed much from "He looks like Bama Tua!!! FTW!!" to "Im concerned about Tua TBH..." in a span of a couple of days... Forgive me if I dont take your opinion to the bank...

What you said on Wednesday was all process oriented... Footwork, quick decision making blah blah blah... He looks like Bama Tua... Is it possible that you're simply way too much into results thats you cant see context if it hits you in the head? Because I really doubt Tua's footwork has gone to **** in a matter of 2 practices, or his decision making for that matter... Some things worked when your were there on Wednesday that might not have worked today... But in the end, Tua's game hasnt really changed much from "He looks like Bama Tua!!! FTW!!" to "Im concerned about Tua TBH..." in a span of a couple of days... Forgive me if I dont take your opinion to the bank...
The defense was vanilla on that day. They’ve unleashed the hounds in recent days.

Maybe I am a bit premature but I thought he had the same woes in Dallas too. With our oline issues (hopefully better) the last thing Tua needs to worry about is inconsistent snaps
He didn’t play center in Dallas. His issue last and only last year was jumping off sides too much when he was at guard.

Williams has never played C in a regular season game. He played a few snaps at C in two preseason games when Dallas lost their back-up C and they experimented with a few guys trying to find out what they had.
Didn't know that, good info

Skylar Thompson was the best quarterback on the field today. He’s certainly the most physically gifted.
Idk I swear I read of some underthrown fluttering passes a few days about by some journalists at camp. It sounds like he's done well, but he's throwing vs 2nd team. We'll have to see with preseason tho

Back
Top Bottom