Saturday Open Practice Tweets Here! | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday Open Practice Tweets Here!

Idk I swear I read of some underthrown fluttering passes a few days about by some journalists at camp. It sounds like he's done well, but he's throwing vs 2nd team. We'll have to see with preseason tho
first practice i went to he had a couoke flutters but not since.

What you said on Wednesday was all process oriented... Footwork, quick decision making blah blah blah... He looks like Bama Tua... Is it possible that you're simply way too much into results thats you cant see context if it hits you in the head? Because I really doubt Tua's footwork has gone to **** in a matter of 2 practices, or his decision making for that matter... Some things worked when your were there on Wednesday that might not have worked today... But in the end, Tua's game hasnt really changed much from "He looks like Bama Tua!!! FTW!!" to "Im concerned about Tua TBH..." in a span of a couple of days... Forgive me if I dont take your opinion to the bank...
The guy is a troll and a fool with an agenda. If he read the camp reports from around the league, he would see that it's pretty much the same, if not worse, from nearly all the offenses at this point in training camp. Even with guys like Dak Prescott and Patrick Mahomes. It's straight up football with no game planning. It's pretty much, "beat the guy in front of you". In almost all cases, the defense will have an advantage. With the Dolphin's, it would be even more prevalent, since their talent level on that side of the ball is so obvious. I'll start to worry if Tua can't get it done when McDaniel starts game planning and Tua can't hit open receivers with accuracy and consistency. Until then, his rhetoric is just white noise.

first practice i went to he had a couoke flutters but not since.
Can you help clear up some of the nonsense coming from another poster in this thread? How do you feel about Tua's play since the pads have come on? Are you concerned that he can't get the job done in any way? I know you have said that you wish Tua would use his legs more. Other than that, is there anything else that may be an issue in your mind? Thanks for the camp reports. I trust what you have seen and what you have to say even more than the guys on Twitter.

Can you help clear up some of the nonsense coming from another poster in this thread? How do you feel about Tua's play since the pads have come on? Are you concerned that he can't get the job done in any way? I know you have said that you wish Tua would use his legs more. Other than that, is there anything else that may be an issue in your mind? Thanks for the camp reports. I trust what you have seen and what you have to say even more than the guys on Twitter.
hes having a very good camp, qbs are gonna make a few overthrows and ints in camp, defense knows whats coming most of the time.

ive said from the beginning he needs to learn when to run to be his most dangerous, until i see that conscious effort to cut the defense on purpose, not just when its the last resort or he falls into a run, ill be concerned..

i want to see him be more agressive with his movement in the pocket..

The defense was vanilla on that day. They’ve unleashed the hounds in recent days.

Funny how that works huh?

Has the offense been pretty vanilla so far also?

So shouldn't we be saying an unleashed defense played great against a vanilla offense and stop with the hysterics of being worried with a QB who's done nothing but impress?

It's pretty clear what they are working on. Which some days will look worse than others.

My personal favorite was how you claimed Tua had a bad day on a day, where up to that point if not all day, only had 2 incompletions

No real defense for the perfect throw. Igbo looked like he was trying to run underneath that td to waddle and he was darn close but that ball was just dead on perfect.

Nice.

Didnt read mucb about the oline here outside of snap issues so I take that as a positive in pads

This Skylar kid is starting to interest me. Id be surprised if he’s more than a one read guy right now

We’re high snaps why the experiment didn’t work in Dallas ? Or did he just play there in preseason to cross train?
He played Guard in Dallas. This is the first time he’s playing center.

He played Guard in Dallas. This is the first time he’s playing center.
They put him at center at practice and in preseason for a bit , just wondering why they 86’d the idea

Back
Top Bottom