Saturday Open Practice Tweets Here! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday Open Practice Tweets Here!

Sanders imo will be all pro this year.

First off the guys body is ridiculous for a kicker, his legs looks so strong, deep separation of the muscle groups ( I know Circumstances is getting g turned on)

But it’s also the technique that moorstead shows, impressive, dude has great hands and a routine that is evident

This picture reminds me of an observation I’ve had, Jones being a DB with the two offensive guys. From Twitter, interviews, etc, it honestly seems like the environment and culture this year looks like we have a roster of guys who really are bonding. Guys from different position groups look friendlier and we might have a roster of guys that really support and like each other. It’s just a vibe I get from putting all the social media and interviews together. I sensed much less of that in recent years.

This picture reminds me of an observation I’ve had, Jones being a DB with the two offensive guys. From Twitter, interviews, etc, it honestly seems like the environment and culture this year looks like we have a roster of guys who really are bonding. Guys from different position groups look friendlier and we might have a roster of guys that really support and like each other. It’s just a vibe I get from putting all the social media and interviews together. I sensed much less of that in recent years.
Absolutely agree. The culture is great.

Back
Top Bottom