Saturday Open Practice Tweets Here! | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday Open Practice Tweets Here!

on like day 8 at center?
Meh

There's a faction of fans that want Tretter, also one that are still pissed off we didn't draft a Center, also one that believes moving Williams is a colossal mistake.

They are going to have a negative view regardless.

He stood out as a hopeful prospect back when our receiver room was much thinner. We have so much talent in that room right now, and he had too many seasons that he didn’t finish. No way he makes the team, and I don’t think he has any trade value at this point whatsoever.
unfortunate and likely correct.

He stood out as a hopeful prospect back when our receiver room was much thinner. We have so much talent in that room right now, and he had too many seasons that he didn’t finish. No way he makes the team, and I don’t think he has any trade value at this point whatsoever.
That concise analysis, and statement is really all that needs to be said on the subject.

Could it be coaching, perhaps?
This was the 1st noteable play by iggy in his 3yrs here. I am not sending him a cake. Tril has made more eye opening plays in the past week than iggy in 3 full seasons....with less playing time!! I dont want to see igg over tril ANYWHERE on the depth chart. I have a feeling byron jones will be leaving us soon and so far i like tril williams for his spot. We have 2 big time stars that will need 2B paid and maybe 3 more and only so much green to go around. Lose some money now in a trade for byron or get caught being short on cash come time to pay waddle, hill, tua, armstead, seiler, gesiki, holland, wilkins, gink, jp, etc... . Igg is no where near taking over byrons corner spot but tril is the goods and its about reps. Tril or iggy across from X, come on folks!!!

Last edited:
that arizona game where he got injured looked like good things were coming between he and the Tuaman.
I have seen this before. The reality is that 6 receptions, on 10 targets is too small of a sample size to make any such statement, IMO. I get, and do appreciate, the homer, everything is coming up roses, outlook. I'm just far too cynical to believe that type of rhetoric when the statistics really do not hold up under scrutiny.

I have seen this before. The reality is that 6 receptions, on 10 targets is too small of a sample size to make any such statement, IMO. I get, and do appreciate, the homer, everything is coming up roses, outlook. I'm just far too cynical to believe that type of rhetoric when the statistics really do not hold up under scrutiny.
i was just saying, rookie tua in his 2nd start coming off the devastating hip, UDFA WR stepping up when DVP was injured.

it looked like there might something that could be good for us.

i was just saying, rookie tua in his 2nd start coming off the devastating hip, UDFA WR stepping up when DVP was injured.

it looked like there might something that could be good for us.
Yeah, a couple freak occurrences probably totally changed PWs life. First, some moron thought it would be a good idea for him to return punts. Something he had no business doing to begin with. Then, either a defender maliciously twists his foot in the EZ after he already scored, or CW landed on his foot during the ensuing celebration (either way it was through no fault of his own).

He's checked out now - he knows he's done here...

I think it was just fine tuning…
I hope so...Maybe a poor choice of words on my part. It just seems to me like he still misses a lot of snaps and it's been like that for about a year since Dallas. Might be a guard and center fill in unless he becomes more consistent.

Back
Top Bottom