Saturday's Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday's Game

Phinz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Saturday night game for those that didn't know will be aired on Sunday at 11pm on NFL Network. I didn't know if you all knew about this. From what NFL Network is saying it will only be aired on NFL Network. I obviously don't know about the local channels down there. Which sucks cause we have to wait a whole day to actually watch our team perform.

I don't know about the Friday thing but according to NFL Network website it's how I said.

FinFrenzy said:
NFL network is only on direct TV right? or can i order it through cable?
You have to check with your cable company. There are a handfull of cable companies carrying it.

Actually the game is on the NFL channel Sunday at 8:00 pm. Pacific Time of course. Direct TV is the only way to get the NFL channel. BTW everyone should have Direct TV unless you live in the local Dolphin area.

Sunshine is not showing anything...no tape delayed games, no DW show, no Fins TV, nothing.

From MiamiDolphins.com...

Dolphins-Jaguars Preseason Game Sells Out, Will Be Broadcast Live By WFOR
August 9, 2004
The Miami Dolphins vs. Jacksonville Jaguars preseason game scheduled for this Saturday, August 14, at Pro Player Stadium has been declared a sell-out. As a result WFOR-CBS4 will televise the game live at 7:30 p.m. in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale market. WTVX-TVX34 and WTVK-TV (Channel 6) will carry the contest in the West Palm Beach and Naples/Ft. Myers markets respectively

But that's only locally....

Any chance some of us in NY can catch a radio broadcast of it?

Maybe even an online broadcast...?

UPN 65 in the Orlando area will be airing the Dolphins game Saturday LIVE. We are offcially in Jags area as far as what they can show locally. Of course we'll have to sit thru announcers that are PRO Jags.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom