Saw T.O. today in Miami Beach! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saw T.O. today in Miami Beach!

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Today I saw T.O. in a Building a friend of mine lives to day right next to Nikki Beach.All I can say that the guy is huge and he was surronded by people.I guess he was in town visiting Drew.I think it was pretty cool and osmething nice to share with you guys.

Does he look like a ball of muscle? He would have to be for how big he is and how fast he runs.

Did he answer any Q's about the new contract he supposedly wants?

Pretty cool man. You should've tried to get his autograph. Maybe he'd pull a sharpie out of his sock or something, haha.

DOes your friend live in the building??? Maybe Rosenhaus lives nearby??

Dolfan2788 said:

In thought he signed a SEVEN YEAR CONTRACT.....less then year ago?

:eek:

Dolfan2788 said:
Does he look like a ball of muscle? He would have to be for how big he is and how fast he runs.

I actually met and talked to lavar arrington for a couple days when the redskins were coming to carlisle and practicing the first year under the spurrier regime

Very cool guy...pretty laid back too, Very big guy...his legs were as bout as big as my whole body

Buddwalk said:
I actually met and talked to lavar arrington for a couple days when the redskins were coming to carlisle and practicing the first year under the spurrier regime

Very cool guy...pretty laid back too, Very big guy...his legs were as bout as big as my whole body

Lavar Arrington and Ronnie Brown are players that just defy the laws of physics nearly in my mind. I would love to have their body type... all muscle but can run like 180 pound sprinters.

I didn't think much of TO for the longest time and thought he was a big show boat, but the way he played in the Superbowl and prepared himself after injuring himself show me a lot. Yeah you should have asked for an autograph from Mr. Sharpie. :D

Personally, I thought that whole Super Bowl injury hype was totally overrated. He got so much props from commentators, reporters, journalists for being so tough to play through that injury. It's T.O., of course he's going to play -- whether it was fully healed or not. He was going to do it for the show, to say he was tough enough to play through it and to play in the Super Bowl.

HysterikiLL said:
Personally, I thought that whole Super Bowl injury hype was totally overrated. He got so much props from commentators, reporters, journalists for being so tough to play through that injury. It's T.O., of course he's going to play -- whether it was fully healed or not. He was going to do it for the show, to say he was tough enough to play through it and to play in the Super Bowl.

I don't think he was doing it for "the show" at all. I believe he deserved the props he got for playing too soon. He DID play too soon, at least according to the doctors. Whether this injury if aggravated would have ended his career is up to speculation. TO is many things but, he is very intense about his health and recovery that he seemed to have healed well in such a short timeline. In addition, of course he was going to play injured, there aren't many oppurtunities in your career to play in a superbowl. I don't blame him for working hard to get healed up as much as he can to play. Indeed he played well in a losing game.

Drew is his new agent and is going to the Eagles for more $. Drew claims that T.O. "outplayed his contract." That's a new one! Unreal!

I think the NFL teams need to stop dealing with Drew's players and get this guy out of here. He screws any team that wants to sign any of his players. The guy is a worthless mule.

Shamboubou said:
I think the NFL teams need to stop dealing with Drew's players and get this guy out of here. He screws any team that wants to sign any of his players. The guy is a worthless mule.

He is a worthless mule because he does his job better than anyone else. If the NFL stopped dealing with Drew's players, they would lose most of their playmakers. Players go to Drew for a reason, no one is better at getting the best contract for star players. I admire Drew for his success in a cut throat highly competitive industry. He serves his client to the best of his abilities and the best way he knows how, and guess what, it works.

Back
Top Bottom