SB Double win for us, Patriots Lose, Jets Fans forced to watch their city celebrate! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SB Double win for us, Patriots Lose, Jets Fans forced to watch their city celebrate!

catch22

New Mexico Fin Fan
Reaction score
You can bet the only happy fans in the AFC east are the Dolphins and Bills Fans! It is completely irrational how much joy I get out of watching jets and their fans suffer, but I do. way too much!!!

A quote from TGG tonight that sums it up pretty nicely.

"It could've/should've all ended...let the stupid patriots celebrate up in boston we don't have to deal with it
now we'll have endless glorification of the giants, our entire franchise continues to look like 2nd class garbage, parade for the giants, probably a rally at metlife stadium
humiliating. god truly hates us"

Best offseason ever. God Bless you Wes Walker, nothing like getting our franchise back together while seeing the Jets meltdown, and Pats getting embarrased again by the Giants, feed me the tears Tom Brady.

I used to listen to this fat guy named Mike Francesa and he is a loudmouth radio disc jockey and all he talks about are the Yankees and Giants and how great they are and how much the Jet's suck. He is going to go off tomorrow. I wish I could tune and listen. I am sure he must still be on the airwaves???

I live in New York, and listening to Giants fans gloat is not a pleasant experience. Now I have to listen to a month of the greatness of the Giants. That is why I am so pissed at both the Ravens and the 49ers for making me watch a Super Bowl that I had to root against both teams if that is at all possible.

I wonder if Rex still has that candle lit from the last week of the season?

I live in New York, and listening to Giants fans gloat is not a pleasant experience. Now I have to listen to a month of the greatness of the Giants. That is why I am so pissed at both the Ravens and the 49ers for making me watch a Super Bowl that I had to root against both teams if that is at all possible.

agreed. many people on this site who are not from NY think of the giants as any random nfc team who they have nothing for or against, but if they had to endure what me and u will have to listen to from all our friends for the next month, or maybe even longer, they prob wouldnt be thrilled the giants won either.

although, at least if the giants were going to win, they beat a team i despise also.

I live in NJ and frankly, I love it that the Giants won that game. Those fans do not bother me the least. They do not talk the S**t that the Jests fans do. Plus, even if I did have to hear it, the way this win impacts both our hated rivals far outweighs any talk that some of the Giants fans may do today.. Just my 2 cents..

My dad is a huuuuuge ny giants fan. So we had a big superbowl party and it was great to see the giants win. I love how eli proves his doubters wrong

I used to listen to this fat guy named Mike Francesa and he is a loudmouth radio disc jockey and all he talks about are the Yankees and Giants and how great they are and how much the Jet's suck. He is going to go off tomorrow. I wish I could tune and listen. I am sure he must still be on the airwaves???

most of these radio stations have their radio shows broadcast over the internet too. I listen live to local radio on my PC all the time.

but if you miss it, most of them have podcast archives....to listen to previous shows. I'm sure you can find it.

"Well, now we're going to have to buy another black curtain to cover up the Giants latest SB win for the next time we play.

I hope that doesn't hurt our salary cap too much." ___________

I live in NY as well, Giants fans don't bother me at all...it's the Jets fans that talk all the S***. Don't forget it's these same Giants that kept the Dolphins perfect season as the one and only!

Congrats GMEN - Thank you once again for saving me the pain of seeing Brady holding the Lombardi trophy.

Back
Top Bottom