SB ring in next two years, get Rodgers | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SB ring in next two years, get Rodgers

My amazement over a lack of rational thinking always is!
We haven't been to SB in 30+ year. Marino ain't coming back in this building as players again..I guess some people want win now.. you cant get mad for that.

We haven't been to SB in 30+ year. Marino ain't coming back in this building as players again..I guess some people want win now.. you cant get mad for that.
Some want to build a dynasty.....lol. Lets start with winning one SB rings first. I don't mind trading 10 years of pick hell and cap hell for one ring.

Last edited:
I am a Tua fan, but if Rodgers would be available I would not hesitate for a second. He IS a top 5 QB today, and would inmediatly put us on the same level as Kansas City and Buffalo, no doubt in my mind. I have a good feeling about Tua this year, so maybe after I watch him play I will regret wanting Rodgers.

They said the same things to me when I mentioned this same thing about Tom Brady this time last year. And they laughed... Hard.

I 100% agree with OP. I would much rather have Aaron Rodgers than DeShaun Watson too.

This guy literally just won the MVP award.
Yet how many SBs did Brady have prior to Tampa....

Rodgers is a choker in the playoffs

No, I mean it's amazing to me that people would prefer Tua over Rodgers.

Some want to build a dynasty.....lol. Lets start with winning one SB rings first. I don't mind trading 10 years of pick hell and cap hell for one ring.
It's not a binary choice though, and to frame it that way says a lot about one's thought process.

Say you bring in AR. Does that gaurantee a championship? Hell no, so the question is how much does it improve your chances?

He may only have one or two years left. If things don't go well, he's the type that might just say screw it. Now (in your scenerio) you've traded away any shot for a decade?

No brother, that is not what I care to do.

I can see your side, and disagree.

Can you see mine? Or do you think we are all just stupid?

The first ones always the hardest

I 100% don't think Green Bay will trade him this season.

Back
Top Bottom