Scary things and non production | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scary things and non production

How does anyone consider Grant productive on offense in 2018 when he averaged 26.8 yards per game? I am seriously baffled by the obsession with everyone thinking he is some kind of threat on offense when he barely has 500 yards in his career. He is a gadget player and not a threat at WR.

Wilson is coming off an injury and still doesn't look to be 100% so I am considering this season a wash for him. This doesn't mean he will be back to his old form in 2020 but at least he has a track record.

Offense is light years behind Gases & Philbins...never thought I could ever utter those words
RT threw for 4k yards and over 25td's twice under those two with limited talent and very subpar OLines

Your continued post are so sad...
If you were even remotely trying to be objective then you would study and realize that the concepts on offense and defense are so much better, even at this early stage, than Gase and Philbins.
Further, If you were even remotely trying to be objective then you wouldn't be trying to props up Gases as some more talented coach. Especially after that showing against the Patriots. He's surrounded by the most talented roster he's ever had and yet what are his teams results?

Sad post...
Can't wait till they trade Drake just to see what you post next.

Last edited:
How does anyone consider Grant productive on offense in 2018 when he averaged 26.8 yards per game? I am seriously baffled by the obsession with everyone thinking he is some kind of threat on offense when he barely has 500 yards in his career. He is a gadget player and not a threat at WR.

Wilson is coming off an injury and still doesn't look to be 100% so I am considering this season a wash for him. This doesn't mean he will be back to his old form in 2020 but at least he has a track record.

The thread and posters aren't trying to be fair and look at the entire picture.
They want to try and compare things like it's apples to apples.

Gase was "more lucky than good" IMO.
A lot of the production from Wilson and Grant were gadget plays, which aren't gonna take you TOO far, as we saw.
Im glad he's gone.
At least the current staff TRIES to stretch the field, vertically instead of just horizontally.

Back
Top Bottom