Schad's Draft Review | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schad's Draft Review

That's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. He's too tired to get the correct spelling of Anthony Alabi? Shows how much of an opinion he can give. What a moron. This site is better for draft reviews than him.

I dont get it..We got three projected first rounders. Travis Daniels, who I heard Mel Kiper today say on ESPN that he could end up being a major steal. Alabi was a guy Houck really wanted and the man is suposidly a beast in the weight room, and the 7th round pick gave up depth where we needed it. Not ot mention Brown was the best all around athlete in the Draft.

We're not the Patriots and we didn't reach for an offensive lineman so we don't get an A...

here's my favorite part...

I'll have reports from practice. You guys? Not allowed to watch. Sorry, kids.

beejay05 said:
I dont get it..We got three projected first rounders. Travis Daniels, who I heard Mel Kiper today say on ESPN that he could end up being a major steal. Alabi was a guy Houck really wanted and the man is suposidly a beast in the weight room, and the 7th round pick gave up depth where we needed it. Not ot mention Brown was the best all around athlete in the Draft.

Yeah, not a dud among are picks esp considering we were missing two picks(2nd and sixth).

Jaj said:
We're not the Patriots and we didn't reach for an offensive lineman so we don't get an A...
What is up with that? Even on PTI today they were saying that if anybody other then the Pats took that Offensive Lineman in the 1st round they would be ripping the team's coaches heads off.

He gave Ronnie a B because he fell for all the trade rumors. He probably wanted Alex Smith, Edwards or the 20 different trade down scenarios.

Nublar7 said:
What is up with that? Even on PTI today they were saying that if anybody other then the Pats took that Offensive Lineman in the 1st round they would be ripping the team's coaches heads off.

Man, you can see it in ever commentator's face when they discuss that Pats. They all want to blast the Pats on their picks, but they always end up saying "Well they must know what their doing, They've won 3/4 SB's"

The Pats draft sucked PERIOD.

Jaj said:
That's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. He's too tired to get the correct spelling of Anthony Alabi? Shows how much of an opinion he can give. What a moron. This site is better for draft reviews than him.

It's a blog, dude. He can be casual with it.

Nublar7 said:

until they start losing, then they'll all be on the belichick's washed up bandwagon - i really hope those dikkholes don't jump on the saban bandwagon when we get this turned around - i don't want to hear any of that phony bulls***

Muck said:
It's a blog, dude. He can be casual with it.

For a guy who's grading a draft that thousands of other football fans are going to believe about to gospel and rant about the Dolphins draft, he's pathetic :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom