Schager's Mock - I would puke if we did this | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schager's Mock - I would puke if we did this

Absolutely ridiculous prediction. Some of these football media guys seem to come up with mock drafts to stir controversy and get attention. Why would Grier give up a 2022 1st round pick (and more) to move up to #6 just to take Slater? I still think that we are getting one of the top receivers or Pitts.

Last edited:
I Personally enjoy GMFB. I'm also conscious of the fact that Peter Schrager was probably told to make a mock draft by his producers because it gets hits. He's intelligent enough to recognize that pretty much all mocks are bogus and peppering in some predictions that go against the grain will help draw up some attention.

do I think the prediction of us getting later is wrong and dumb, yeah. But to see Dolphins fans insulting him on Twitter because of a mock draft pick he made, that's pretty weak imo.

If you work in the media this is part of what you are signing up for. He'll not be bothered one bit, clicks and debate is what he is courting. Don't feel sorry media types, as you said they know what they are doing.

Slater is rated higher then Sewell by quite a few. Our OL needs help and we’ve already added Fuller and have Wilson returning

So you think we traded a FIRST to move up for a player that may well have been there when we picked, for a position we used two top 40 picks on last year !! You don't see anything wrong with that? You don't see anything wrong with passing on 3 of the best pass catchers in this draft ? You think Wilson and Fuller will help the health of that WR corps, you don't see anything wrong with that ?

Peter Schager needs to do some homework. Thats the lamest mock I've seen yet. I've watched that Good Morning show. It's an ego fest. Schager needs to go back to basics if that's the best he can do. Stealing a living.

Slader is much like Hunt. His game translates to OG in the pros. Slader will NOT be our pick, 100%.

The eye candy is the only reason I turn that show on for. After about 5 minutes I’ve seen enough of her to turn the channel. My eyes could take more but my ears are bleeding bye then.

Last year we brought JK Dobbins and Jordan Love in for one of the very few personal visits we were allowed. Attending pro days means nothing, we would be represented at them all.
I've said this before and got slammed for it. But it's true.

Complete click bait BS.

Saw the article and refused to click.

Never going to happen.

I cannot stand that fat fing douche who never played a sport his entire life.

I would rather massage DeShaun Watson twice a day in perpetuity then click that pos article.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom