Schager's Mock - I would puke if we did this | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schager's Mock - I would puke if we did this

It would be just another in a LONG line of nut punches delivered by this franchise. A real buzz kill, sit in silence while rage pores through your body as you picture your hands around Grier’s throat.
The type where you are done drinking for the night and that good smoke you had can’t salvage the rest of the night.

It would be just another in a LONG line of nut punches delivered by this franchise. A real buzz kill, sit in silence while rage pores through your body as you picture your hands around Grier’s throat.
The type where you are done drinking for the night and that good smoke you had can’t salvage the rest of the night.
So.. you don't like it ? Tells us how you really feel don't hold back ! :p

Yeah! That would be a tough pill. One thing the 3 ypc guys talked about when referecing Sewell and it applies to Slater too is the following:

If you draft an LT that high then that player has to play and with that player joining the lineup you've effectively displaces everyone on the OL.

Slater goes to LT, Austin goes to RT, Hunt to RG, Kindley now moves over to LG...

You can't build OL cohesiveness when you're doing crap like that.

That concern is really only for Sewell, if you don't think he can flip to RT. Slater can play all over, although much like Hunt, there are differing opinions on if he is more of an OG than an OT.

So today he said he had an issue with taking a TE that high. Yet has Pitts going the very next pick. If it's ok to take him at 7 it's ok to take him at 6.

He also has cinncy taking another WR before taking an OT at 4. So why is it ok for cinncy to go skill position and not the Fins?

Found it funny fins nation is jumping down his throat though.

So today he said he had an issue with taking a TE that high. Yet has Pitts going the very next pick. If it's ok to take him at 7 it's ok to take him at 6.

He also has cinncy taking another WR before taking an OT at 4. So why is it ok for cinncy to go skill position and not the Fins?

That segment with him talking about the response from our fan base was good.

And Brandt was asked what we should do in the draft, and he said what we should NOT do, and puts up Schrager's mock.

Lol, exactly.

well the Bengals actually might take a WR(Chase) tho they should take the OT. As far as Pitts, if he's there at 6 I'm pretty sure he's the pick so it doesn't really matter what this guy says.

Once more #6 overall for a Guard?

Peter is a moron, they didn't trade up for Slater. He mailed it in after getting Fields to the Pats, his whole mock is trash.

I want Pitts or Waddle, but think it will be Smith. If they they think they need an OT, Jenkins might be there at 18, and he fits the Phins mold, Slater doesn't fit.

Peter is a moron, they didn't trade up for Slater. He mailed it in after getting Fields to the Pats, his whole mock is trash.

I want Pitts or Waddle, but think it will be Smith. If they they think they need an OT, Jenkins might be there at 18, and he fits the Phins mold, Slater doesn't fit.

His full time job is the NFL. We all follow it on here but have obviously other things in our lives. I would trust the majority of posters on here with being able to put together a better mock than he can. His lack of knowledge on the prospects is staggeringly bad when they are clearly pitching him as the draft expert in their little GMFB group, you would think if this is your job you would bother to research a little.

Last edited:
I still see the Bugles taking Oline so let's say that the above happens except that the birds take Pitts, Cinci Oline and Denver offers their first next year, next years first and a 3rd this year for their QB. Would you trade back to 9 with Wade, Smith and Waddle on the board? Even for just 2 firsts?

Yes.

Yo Grier, ova here. I can play OG. I swear I'm really good at guarding my bag-o-chips!!! While I sit on my Big Fat Italian Azz in my Superman Undies wearing a Gas Mask and Smoking from my Bong. I swear ill even fetch you another number one pick!!! Come on Man, pick me!!!

Back
Top Bottom