Schager's Mock - I would puke if we did this | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schager's Mock - I would puke if we did this

I was watching it a couple of weeks back while working out. They had a segment on about draft eligible players with funny names, I was shocked at how few Schrager and the rest of them there got right, they basically had to id the right guy amongst some made up name Tuf Borland, Tommy Tremble et al. The only reason he knew Tremble he admited was because he had spoken to a scout about the best TE's in the class. And we are supposed to trust he can put together a mock draft !!

I can tune in every morning for a few minutes before the idiocy overwhelms me.

C Frelund & C Wolfe are the only watchable personalities on NFLN.

Found it funny how Schrager pinned the Dolphins to take Slater before Sewell.

If we draft at tackle at 6 I will lose all faith in Grier and Flores immediately.

And I'm a huge backer of both. That one single move would destroy everything.

As bad as this mock is it would still upgrade this offense significantly, that shows how many needs we have on offense.

If we draft at tackle at 6 I will lose all faith in Grier and Flores immediately.

And I'm a huge backer of both. That one single move would destroy everything.

I wanted Sewell if we stayed at 3rd when the season ended, I have come to the realisation as the process has played out that I was a dumbass. I agree it has to be one of the big 4 pass catchers.

I Personally enjoy GMFB. I'm also conscious of the fact that Peter Schrager was probably told to make a mock draft by his producers because it gets hits. He's intelligent enough to recognize that pretty much all mocks are bogus and peppering in some predictions that go against the grain will help draw up some attention.

do I think the prediction of us getting later is wrong and dumb, yeah. But to see Dolphins fans insulting him on Twitter because of a mock draft pick he made, that's pretty weak imo.

Back
Top Bottom