schedule!!!!!!1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

schedule!!!!!!1

saaaaaweeeettttt......just around the corner baby....just around the corner.....ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL????????

Schedules!!! :woot:

Please be kind to us. I want to see @ New England and @ Buffalo during the first half of the season. :)

Just in case anybody cares. I'm getting married on September 3 and my very understanding fiance agreed to going to Miami for our honeymoon. Yea I know it's hurricane season but it's worth it. :D I'll be staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Westin Diplomat from Sept 5 to the 12th. So if the week one game is at home...it's on!!!!! I'm buying tickets as soon as the individuals game tickets go on sale. Any know when that is ???

nighttrain76 said:
Just in case anybody cares. I'm getting married on September 3 and my very understanding fiance agreed to going to Miami for our honeymoon. Yea I know it's hurricane season but it's worth it. :D I'll be staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Westin Diplomat from Sept 5 to the 12th. So if the week one game is at home...it's on!!!!! I'm buying tickets as soon as the individuals game tickets go on sale. Any know when that is ???

Dude, you are going to have an awesome marriage. It sounds like you married a saint.

Back
Top Bottom