Schedule Change Actually Really Helpful | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule Change Actually Really Helpful

RonniesRightArm

Active Roster
Reaction score
Anyone else notice that we will have two weeks to prepare for the Rams while they will be coming off a short week having to play on Monday Night Football before coming TO Miami? If we can take care of business on Sunday I could see us getting to 4-3.

Anyone else notice that we will have two weeks to prepare for the Rams while they will be coming off a short week having to play on Monday Night Football before coming TO Miami? If we can take care of business on Sunday I could see us getting to 4-3.

Good observation, I haven't noticed that myself but I haven't looked at the altered schedule.

I'm just enjoying the ride right now.

Take care of the Jets Sunday and sneak a win against the Rams to go to 4-3. That would be huge for momentum. If the team continues to build their confidence we could be in for a surprising second half of the season. Like Ghost, I also am enjoying the ride right now.

Looks like we going into the soft part of schedule.....hoping to be 7-5 before we the last 4 games stretch.

I hope for the best, but expect the rest. ;) I just can't see us beating the Rams, but I'd truly love it. Rams have certainly been inconsistent so you never know. Also good that many teams overlook us at this point.

I feel like people are over looking the Jets and that is never a good thing. They always play us hard.

I feel like people are over looking the Jets and that is never a good thing. They always play us hard.

That's my concern. A few of us have noted Gase has 1-2 good games in him/yr and would love nothing better than to beat Miami AND, at the same time, save his job for a few more games. Throw in it's a division game and Miami's big win last week and it's not unreasonable to make a case for concern. IMO, this is a big game for a few reasons. Miami needs to prove it can win easily twice in a row - rare for Miami. They need to prove they can throw off the SF game and move on. They need to prove they've thrown off the curse of playing down to bad teams. All those can be put to rest in a few days

Shut down Cooper Kupp (Byron Jones has the athleticism and discipline to be all over him) and we can beat them. When Kupp gets his huge yardage the Rams tend to win. I'm of the belief that Goff is pretty over-rated.

Shut down Cooper Kupp (Byron Jones has the athleticism and discipline to be all over him) and we can beat them. When Kupp gets his huge yardage the Rams tend to win. I'm of the belief that Goff is pretty over-rated.

Agree

I think that Rams game could be the difference between having a chance on the last four games or not. We will practically need to win every single game as the last games are against KC, Pats, Raiders and Bills. So if we win one of those a 10-6 could be enough, but needing 2 or more wins of those four I think would be very hard to do.

Hopefully we get Jackson back to help the OL too.

I think that Rams game could be the difference between having a chance on the last four games or not. We will practically need to win every single game as the last games are against KC, Pats, Raiders and Bills. So if we win one of those a 10-6 could be enough, but needing 2 or more wins of those four I think would be very hard to do.
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the Rams as that good. Not bad, but not in the same tier as KC, BALT, NE. Their wins this year haven't been impressive. Again, not saying this is a win, but of KC, LV, BUF, Rams are most winnable

This is a situation where we win either way, right?

If MIA wins, we’re happy. If they don’t, we’re not ‘happy’ about the loss, but happy the JESTS hurt their standing for the #1 pick.

I know that’s the silver lining I’ll he taking away from it.

That said, I don’t see the JESTS putting up that much of a fight. Perhaps I’m delusional.

Back
Top Bottom